Holiday Disney Merchandise and Cheer!

Go figure, I buy the xmas loungefly that was released this week but now I saw a video of someone showing off the peppermint loungefly and now I want that one instead. 🤦🏼‍♀️ When does that one hit shopdisney? Appears it’s in stores already or it was until in sold out!
I’m notorious for buying things online, changing my mind, then returning to the Disney store haha. So that’s an option if you don’t want both.

I’m notorious for buying things online, changing my mind, then returning to the Disney store haha. So that’s an option if you don’t want both.

Glad to know I’m not the only one! I have my eyeballs on that peppermint backpack now. Saw someone post a video of it and I was somehow way more into it than I was when I just saw a picture. I bet it’s going to appear quietly tho and will be gone in seconds..

Glad to know I’m not the only one! I have my eyeballs on that peppermint backpack now. Saw someone post a video of it and I was somehow way more into it than I was when I just saw a picture. I bet it’s going to appear quietly tho and will be gone in seconds..
Okay, DISers, help each other out! First one to see it drop on Shop Disney, post here! Let's help @TikiTikiFan get this backpack!

Not holiday but I really wanted the blue D mask from the new Make A Wish collection but it's sold out online- even for preorder. Has anyone seen these in Disney Stores (especially in the SF Bay Area)?

I was at the SF store on Stockton on Sunday morning (don't go close to opening if you want to avoid crowds...the check out line was nuts!) and saw they had some Wish stuff....I remember leggings, both Loungeflys, the DL spirit jersey and ear headbands. No masks but it's possible they might get some more merch? You can always call and ask, the folks working there are very helpful :). Good luck!

I'm not sure whether this should be posted here or in the Downtown reopening thread. Either way, I hope the holiday gingerbread cookies make an appearance and are at the Parks price and not the GCH lobby price.

Got an email that the holiday dooney will be released on Nov 2 at Shopdisney, Downtown Disney, and Disney world!

wait scratch that! Email said the silver and gold goes on sale November 2, and this matches. So no date yet for these. I’ll check tonight as usual lol
A9E08DC0-E18E-45EE-AC0A-0AFAE7BB706F.jpeg

Last edited:
An update with my spirit jersey purchases...I am having to return the Merry & Bright one for a second time. 😢 The stitching is off, not straight, so the pattern shows in part of the shirt. Very disappointing. I have looked at Instagram posts - those in the stores look good. Highly recommend purchasing in store if possible vs online.

Two questions:

Are the loungefly bags water proof?

Has anyone seen the new gingerbread baseball cap in person? Wondering how that looks, if anyone has any opinions on that?

An update with my spirit jersey purchases...I am having to return the Merry & Bright one for a second time. 😢 The stitching is off, not straight, so the pattern shows in part of the shirt. Very disappointing. I have looked at Instagram posts - those in the stores look good. Highly recommend purchasing in store if possible vs online.

Two questions:

Are the loungefly bags water proof?

Has anyone seen the new gingerbread baseball cap in person? Wondering how that looks, if anyone has any opinions on that?
I don’t think the Loungefly bags are waterproof. I went on Splash mountain and my things inside stayed dry despite getting drenched. But I wouldn’t count on it.

I don’t think the Loungefly bags are waterproof. I went on Splash mountain and my things inside stayed dry despite getting drenched. But I wouldn’t count on it.

thanks! I am planning for my December WDW trip and anticipate rain might be likely!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter