Holiday Disney Merchandise and Cheer!

Next round of merch tomorrow right? I have the coupons the Disney visa cardholders got in the mail so I’m ready! That pretty globe sold out so hoping they restock it so I can grab it!

Next round of merch tomorrow right? I have the coupons the Disney visa cardholders got in the mail so I’m ready! That pretty globe sold out so hoping they restock it so I can grab it!
I think so. Some stuff is dropping Nov. 2 (tonight).
I would check tonight, too. The first round dropped last Sunday night, so the second round should release tonight at midnight.

The peppermint Loungefly mini backpack is up! (Go, @TikiTikiFan, go!) Also new red holiday face masks from Spirit Jersey! Has anyone spotted the new silver and gold Dooneys?
Surprised the Dooneys haven't dropped yet. Thankfully I don't want one of them. I need to back off on spending now. This Covid concealment has been wicked on my pocket book.

I know this isn't specifically holiday, but I came soooooooo close to spending $600 on a 14k gold Mickey (made of diamonds) ring as a Christmas present to myself! My daughter got 50% off of almost everything and thought it was good until Dec 4 (when she is offically no longer a CM) but it turns out that big discount expired Sunday, which I discovered when I went to look at it again just in case I could rationalize the purchase. Luckily, I did place my order for everything else on Saturday, but now that I can't get it, I wish I'd gone ahead and bought the ring since it's normally $1200 and I'll never spend that much, even at 20% off.

Attachments

• mickey diamond.JPG
    mickey diamond.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
My shipping notice for the items bought this morning already came! That's some kind of record for anything I've bought from ShopDisney!
If anyone hears any news about the holiday Dooneys, please post!

Update on the holiday Dooney bag/s: a comment on Disney Dooney & Bourke's Facebook page (see below) said that, according to a manager, the bag was not supposed to have been released yesterday -- that was a mistaken announcement -- the bag/s will release next week (11/09). Stay tuned...

From the Disney Dooney & Bourke Facebook page comments:
Kiearieanna Quam So I just talked to a general manager in magic kingdom and they said they will be releasing next Monday. It was never planned for this week it was a phased Christmas release they said.

Thanksgiving holiday cheer:
DTD TS restaurants have their Thanksgiving Day menu offerings listed. You can find them on the Disneyland website. (I haven't yet looked at the menus on the app.)

AND

Knott's is offering take home Thanksgiving Dinners with a whole turkey or a whole ham: https://www.knotts.com.

I just ordered holiday masks, Mickey Mouse and Friends Holiday Serving Dish, Mickey Mouse and Friends Musical Holiday Figurine, and the Mickey and Minnie Mouse Glass Drop Sketchbook Ornament 2020. Rakuten was offering 8% cashback, and my Chase visa sent the coupons yesterday, so it was meant to be!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter