Holiday Disney Merchandise and Cheer!

thanks! I am planning for my December WDW trip and anticipate rain might be likely!
I’d put your important items in a ziploc bag inside the backpack to be on the safe side ! Good thing with WDW is they use the magic bands, so you can tap your wrist to pay for everything and not worry about fumbling in and out of your bag for a wallet.

Went to the Disney Store during lunch, and the CM gave me a coupon for a Friends and Family Shopping Event On Nov.5-9. It can be used in stores and online. Not sure if all locations are handing them out. The coupon is christmas-themed so I wonder if they will have all holiday merch out by those dates?

Side Note: He also gave me a coupon code for free shipping on the website! Yay!

Disneyland Holiday Plaid Spirit Jersey restocked in all sizes, 1:00 am PT:

https://www.shopdisney.com/disneyla...Search=1&plpPosition=4&searchType=autosuggest
I kind of like this one, but I've never been into red and/or green so the holiday spirit jerseys haven't been for me. I would really like one though. Hoping for a Frozen snowflake kind of one in blues and whites. It could cover a lot of territory i.e. Christmas, Hanukkah, winter, Frozen, etc... Are you reading this Disney? :rotfl:

I kind of like this one, but I've never been into red and/or green so the holiday spirit jerseys haven't been for me. I would really like one though. Hoping for a Frozen snowflake kind of one in blues and whites. It could cover a lot of territory i.e. Christmas, Hanukkah, winter, Frozen, etc... Are you reading this Disney? :rotfl:
There's a holiday spirit jersey that is white. I don't think it has hit the site yet, but is in downtown disney.

Awww c'mon.... I've resisted Spirit Jerseys thus far. But I hadn't seen (and really like) that one.... I have no idea on the sizing and what I'd want though so maybe that will keep my wallet safe.
Spirit Jerseys run large -- they are generous in size, but not hopelessly baggy. Many people can swing between 2 sizes, depending on how fitted/loose they want the shirt to fit. So you might be able to go with your regular size and one size up -- whichever one is in stock at the time.
And the green plaid spirit jersey came out the first day the holiday merchandise was released -- and sold out right away! That's why so many people haven't seen it before. I did see it this evening at WOD in DTD.

The silver/gold/white holiday spirit jersey is available at WOD and The Disney Dress Shop in DTD. Plenty of stock available. Also the Starbucks holiday tumblers are available at Stage 17 and WOD. I asked several CMs about stock selection across both locations -- they all said that pretty much everything is available at both Stage 17 and at WOD, but Stage 17 has some items from POTC and Jungle Cruise. And the Dress Shop is getting more holiday items, too.
I also asked about the True Blue masks in adult sizes -- CMs are expecting a restock, but have no idea when it will arrive.

The silver/gold/white holiday spirit jersey is available at WOD and The Disney Dress Shop in DTD. Plenty of stock available. Also the Starbucks holiday tumblers are available at Stage 17 and WOD. I asked several CMs about stock selection across both locations -- they all said that pretty much everything is available at both Stage 17 and at WOD, but Stage 17 has some items from POTC and Jungle Cruise. And the Dress Shop is getting more holiday items, too.
I also asked about the True Blue masks in adult sizes -- CMs are expecting a restock, but have no idea when it will arrive.
Is this the white holiday spirit jersey you are referring to? If so, that's what I would want. I hope it shows up on shopDisney.

walt-disney-world-holiday-spirit-jersey-white-snowflakes-cinderella-castle-boutiki-disneys-pol...jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter