Holiday Disney Merchandise and Cheer!

My shipping notice for the items bought this morning already came! That's some kind of record for anything I've bought from ShopDisney!
If anyone hears any news about the holiday Dooneys, please post!
My shipping notice just came as well. Obviously whatever backlog they were experiencing in September and October seems to have cleared up. Shipping notices have been coming much faster.

I bought it Monday morning when it was released and it was $79. Using my 20% Visa discount got it down to $64. That's why I commented earlier in this thread at how pricey it was.
Ohh gotcha! I wasn't planning on buying it so I only glimpsed at the price. I probably have $69 imbedded in my brain since that's how much they normally cost lol

So curious what others think. With Buena Vista Street opening, has there been any mention if they will be doing the candy canes this year? They are so popular, but may be hard to do with people crowding trying to get them.

So curious what others think. With Buena Vista Street opening, has there been any mention if they will be doing the candy canes this year? They are so popular, but may be hard to do with people crowding trying to get them.
It should be ok since they only let a certain about of people into DTD anyway. It would be nice if they did a pre-registration online and you just pick it up.

It should be ok since they only let a certain about of people into DTD anyway. It would be nice if they did a pre-registration online and you just pick it up.

Well, now that is a thought. Pre register for the candy canes. I can see that making weekend days worse (especially at opening), but would probably be still ok.

Holiday Dooney will be released on November 9! It says parks, but hopefully they will be online for those that want one.
3A372A2A-3127-4CA9-A75A-99BE0FED95CF.png

I’m still debating if I want the Holiday Dooney 🤔 It’s cute but I’m not a fan of the purse being white.
At least there is a far amount of gold to offset the black & silver on white. The spirit jersey looks a lot like pajamas in person with only silver on white for the majority of the jersey. I'm considering altering my spirit jersey by adding some gold snowflakes. :scratchin The only gold snowflakes now are hidden by my hair...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter