How Many times have you been to Disney...

lovinglmylife

Earning My Ears
I'm shocked at how much everyone knows. I'm just curious to know how many times you've been to Disney, This will be my first time.

Welcome to the boards. My family has averaged a few times per year to various Disney Parks for the last couple decades. Enjoy your 1st trip. :cool1::banana::banana:

I'll bite . . . I believe my number is somewhere between 62 and 68. I've been at least once a year since I was a year old - many times twice a year through the end of high school. (Disclaimer: I grew up in FL 3.5 hours south of WDW.) If only I'd kept exact track of how many! :) That would be fun to know.

I have been around 6 or 7 times, this year will make my 8th, that i can remember.. enjoy your first trip. its a wonderful exprience, one you will never forget

Never counted the day trips as a child (we lived very close) but they were numerous. Took a big break as I entered adulthood. Since we started going again in 2006 (2007?) we have taken numerous day trips and have stayed onsite ten times, mostly one and two night stays but 2 four night stays and one seven night stay.

Got another three nighter planned for march.

Our passes expire 5/21 and we will not renew. We are doing a year on-year off pattern.

17 or 18 I cant remember which it is. :confused3 Welcome to the Disboards :thumbsup2

My first trip was at 9 months old, and I've been every year (sometimes twice a year) since then. My family has always been a little Disney-obsessed. :laughing:

I'm 35 now, so I'd estimate between 40-45 times.

:welcome:

It's been 13 times over 25 years and I've got the 14th booked. Most were 5 day trips with a couple of 3 or 4 day trips squeezed in there.

My kids are getting pretty spoiled considering most kids they know have never been.

From the time I was 2 to 18 years old, about 25 times.

Then I didn't go again until 8 years later, then 4 years later.

This will be my first trip in 10 years (the longest I've ever been away) and the first time with kids. I'm so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter