How Many times have you been to Disney...

Let's see

October 11, 1971 - two weeks before the dedication
March 1992
December 2000
December 2002
December 2004
December 2006
December 2007
December 2009

and trips already booked for December 2010 and 2011.

So I guess that is eight in the bag with two waiting in the queue!:rotfl:

WDW 6 times: 1987,1999, 2004, 2005,2006, 2007
DL 1 time:1986

November will be my 7th trip to WDW. I would go much more often if I could but am planning to move to Florida eventually so that may happen yet.

2-3 times per year the last 5 years. 0nce a year for the 10 before that. At least once every two years before that going back to my first visit in 73. OK... 2 carry the 1 divide by the coefficient of pluto and ...... I think that comes out to roughly 35!
Heading down in May! The itch gets really bad after 6 months!

Everytime I pass through the gates, I get chills and the kids are screaming. Oh, the horn is blaring too!!!! Whoooo Hooo!!

See you there!

:surfweb:We've been going since the year it opened, first with children, then with grandchildren, now just my sweet DH and I. I would bet at least 20 visits, with our next one being planned for December, 2010. who doesn't love disney?
I'm shocked at how much everyone knows. I'm just curious to know how many times you've been to Disney, This will be my first time.

Between 35-40 times, with at least 5 more short trips planned this year, now that 2 of our kids live in Orlando :goodvibes

Gosh...for me I've lost count. It has to be way upwards of 40. For my daughters (15 and 19) this will be trip number 17.

This will be my fifth time to DW. I've been to DL four times. I would go to WDW several times a yr if I could!:thumbsup2

This upcoming trip will be #12 for me!!! It will be Henry's very first....he'll be 13 months at the time of our visit. These boards are fantastic!!!!

I think 18 trips for us and my 2 yr old grandson will be making his 3rd trip in May:cool1::cool1:

22! Our November return will be my 23rd. My husband said to me recently, "I thought you were going to outgrow this, but you aren't. Are you?" Nope! I'll need to do something really special to celebrate my 25th.

I think 9 times but I may be forgetting one somewhere when I was really young.

Anyway, I can't wait to go back! No trips planned right now but we will for sure be going back before my Disney Reward Dollars expire in 2014!

my 5th (familys 4th) this year.... we're hooked.... couldnt possibly go anywhere else for our holiday.... spoils you!!!!!!:wizard:

This will be my 7th trip in April, my DS:cool2: 5th and DH:rolleyes1 3rd (he is a good sport but just doesn't love it like we do)

Have a great first tirp!

I have been going since I was 4..Ive lost count but I know my kids (now teens) have been 6 times and I have been atleast double if not more. My honeymoon two yrs ago was at WDW as our first anniversary and we will spend ou second anniversary in WDW this yr.. We are a WDW family and any time we do another vacation we compare it to WDW, the food, the service, the atmosphere nothing compares.. Not that I havent experienced rude CMs or guests or screaming and mean children but nothing enough to make me loose my faith.. After all.. It is the happiest Place on earth..or for the most part..lol

between 45-50 I was very fortunate to be able to go to Disney twice a year: Every Easter and July 4th as a child into my teen years. Then it was a Christmas present from my parents. Almost every boyfriend I convinced into going with me (that was the deal breaker - if they hated or complained about WDW - we broke up sometime after) My husband always wanted to go but never did as a child and ever since his first visit, we became AP holders started visiting 3 times a year and on Thanksgiving 2009 we became DVC members!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter