How Many times have you been to Disney...

I'm going in 2 weeks (EEK!) and I think it will be my 15th or 16th.

When I was little we went every year from when I was 2 till I was 10. But, this will be my first trip in 5 years...the longest I've ever been away!

As a guest...I've been there 14 times, I think. But I also worked there for 5 years--an internship, seasonal work during college, and as a manager after college. So technically...more times than I can count, I guess :rolleyes:

Probably 15+ :goodvibes

First when I was 5 (see profile pic) then at 13, then a bunch of times when I lived in Cocoa Beach & Orlando from 1986-95. Then twice in the last 18 months now that my son has discovered it.

Until last year I had only stayed onsite once. That's a whole different experience than just making day trips as a local :love: Oh, and we're going back in June :banana:

Trips ten and eleven are this year. Of my first nine trips two were when I was a kid and went with family, the other seven trips have all been since 2005.

...but that's just in about 4 years, so averaging over 2 per year, with typical stays of 9 days or so. Coming all the way from Ohio, that's pretty good!

Next trip in May will be 15...I think...if you don't count Disneyland Paris. I have been a lot....it is tough to keep track now. :upsidedow

WDW 5 times with another trip planned for this coming December. DL twice (and hoping that I have another work conference in Anaheim soon so I can go back again!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter