How Many times have you been to Disney...

lets see we usually do every year since I was 10..im 23 now
-martin luther king weekend
-spring trip(sometimes star wars weekends)
-labor day
-food and wine festival

and recently this year ive gone at least once a month for the past 6 months
plus a coulple of spring breal trips with friends for the past 3 years

sooo...

im gonna say at least like 65 times. thats not including multi-day stays....just mentioning the 1st day of the trip.

Keep your fingers crossed for me next weekend. I am going to Coranado Springs Resort, after speaking with the hotel I've been informed they have a "full bar" option for room service. It contains about 16 bottles of booze, beer, ice etc.. Costs bout 458 dollars. gonna be an interesting weekend.

I've been 3 times when I was growing up.

Including our honeymoon, my dh and I have been 6 times together and are planning our 7th trip for this Thanksgiving.

We've been there 4 times. First time was our honeymoon. It would have been only 3 times, but we went twice in 2007 because we won the 2nd trip from a radio station! We had until February 2008 to use it and I was going to wait, but glad we went in November because in January my mom was very sick with pancreatic cancer and we wouldn't have been able to go.

Keep your fingers crossed for me next weekend. I am going to Coranado Springs Resort, after speaking with the hotel I've been informed they have a "full bar" option for room service. It contains about 16 bottles of booze, beer, ice etc.. Costs bout 458 dollars. gonna be an interesting weekend.

Do you get to take the leftovers home with you?

Six times in 3 years with my DD. Trip 7 coming in May! I slipped a few extra trips in during conferences/seminars held either at WDW or in Orlando. ;) Hey, I can't help where these people choose to meet.

I have been about 9 times in my life....of course I wish I had gone more often as a child and thats why I tend to bring my kids pretty much every year.
We just CANT get enough!

50 or more we have lost count.Usually several trips per yr....usually no longer even take camera we can not tell one trip from another even when taking pics lol

I have been to WDW 9 times, my 10th trip will be in May. This is the only place that my family has gone on vacation to. So if it came down to going somewhere else for vacation, i'm not sure if I will be able to do it, haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter