How Many times have you been to Disney...

Over 100, easily. I'm a Florida native and we've had passes my entire life. :cloud9:

Forgot to say, "Welcome!" Hope your first trip is indeed a magical one. :goodvibes

We just had our 8th visit this past Nov. We have also done about 4 day trips when when lived in FL. It's funny that we have been to WDW more since we moved out of FL than when we lived there. All these trips have taken place within the last 9 yrs.

I have taken 18 trips (ranging in length from day trips to 10 days), with my 19th visit (and third in the last year) coming up in 6 days.

I lost track. If you count the 2 times as a kid and the 2 times to Disneyland then all my trips would be over 20 with the majority from 2003-present.

There are always things to learn each trip as WDW and travel is always changing.

Six times and once to DL when I was 11! I have a feeling my family is going to be a yearly trip kind of group.

:welcome: to the DIS boards, lovinglmylife :wave: I love your name :thumbsup2: Never went as a child, deprived I guess :rotfl2: My 7th trip is coming up at the end of April :cloud9: Stick around here and you will soon be an expert too :goodvibes

My 10th trip is in 2 weeks (not including 2 trips to anaheim). 1 when I was a kid, once as a single adult, once for my honeymoon, once as an aniversary trip and the rest with my DD who will turn 7 during this trip.
If you love it, go for the DVC tour - it's very informative and not high pressure.

I went a couple of times with my wife (once being our Honeymoon) before we had kids. Then after the kids were born we've gone 2 or 3 times a year with them - so somewhere between 25 and 30 times in the last 15 years. I wish we lived closer - it would be a LOT more :)

13 times. making it 14 this spring break :yay:
My friends tell me i have a MAJOR PROBLEM because everything we talk about i refer it all back to Disney!

I've been 4 times, coming up on my 5th time. There was a looooonnnggg break between the first and the second trip, and I don't remember the first trip at all.

I've been to DLR twice, and I don't remember anything from both of them. One was when I was very little (like, 5 maybe?) and the second time was when I was 8. (When DCA was still under-construction, so I haven't even been there)

In two weeks it will be my tenth trip. ( 6th since 2000 )
That said, I didn't know about this place until 08, so that trip and every one since has been like going again for the first time because I used what I learned here and put it to good use.

This summer will be trip no. 30 for me. DH has been 29 times. You know we are hooked with our 24 year old is coming up on trip 26 and our 27 is on no. 28!!

I've been to WDW 6 times...4 times as a kid/teen with my family and twice with my fiance in the last 2 years. :)

I've been five times. Going two more times this year, but probably won't go again for another 4-5 years after this. I'm going to wait until the Fantasyland expansion is completely finished before we go back. I think we'll make a few short trips to Universal, and maybe to Disneyland and Universal Hollywood during the in-between years. :goodvibes

I've been 3 times. Once when I was 12, once when I was 13, and once when I was 15 (I'm 16 now.).

We're hoping to go this year or next! We loove Disney, and the Disboards help us out so much!

DL = 7 times (lived in CA 3yrs), DW = 4 times (moved to FL Summer 2009!)
Not always with all my family though :(
So that is 12 times in 4 years! YEH!:thumbsup2

And the first time I went on the DL board I was hooked. Now I am hooked on THIS board. Even before my next trip I find myself yearning to go again and scour the boards and try and plan when my NEXT trip will be so when I leave I will have another trip to look forward to and plan! HA!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter