How Many times have you been to Disney...

I went to MK as a kid, before there were any other DW parks. I also went to Epcot twice and to DS (MGM back then) once as a teen. We went to Florida every year when I was growing up, but would only hit one Disney park every other year or so. So does this count as 4 times??? :confused3

As an adult, we have taken 4 family trips to DW and am hoping for #5 this fall. I have also gone to DL once with DD13 for a dance performance. She will be taking her third dance trip to DL this spring break. Lucky.....

I grew up in a foreign country, so I was Disney deprived as a child. I wanted to go for my honeymoon, but we were college kids with no money. My first time was in my 30's with my kids and I thought it would be a one time thing...but of course I got hooked. We've been 5 times and this December will be our first time with Christmas decorations--can't wait

I have been to WDW 38 times since 1988. I, too, like many, was deprived as a child so my first visit was when I was 14. My first Resort was The Contemporary and I have been obsessed ever since.

I seriously have a Disney addiction!! :cool1:

I've actually never counted. I think my trip in March will be somewhere around 13.

50? 60? (but most of those are day trips on weekends)

Plus a trip to DL last year.

I'm planning trip #9 this year! My first trip was when there were only 2 hotels (Poly and Contemporary) and only 1 park (MK).

April will be my 4th trip. Honeymoon in 98, my little girl's 5th birthday in 07, i took my niece and sister, wife and little girl june 09, and we're going this april. i went to disneyland in august of last year and that was neat to see the original rides, but just doesnt compare to DW.

DH & I have been 7 times.....my youngest DS told his teacher that he's "6 years old and I've been to Disney World 5 times!".

We won't be going this year, but we're hoping for May 2011.

I've been to WDW 12 times, if my mother's counting is correct! I've also been to Disneyland once, and Disneyland Paris three times.

You're going to love it, and before you know it you'll be counting up the amount of times you've been too! :thumbsup2

I have been lucky enough so far to go 7 times, and hopefully I'll be able to go MANY more times with my own future children. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter