Hula DID it AGAIN!!!!

No worries. When you get in the room - if you can post a photo, I can help hunt. "Welcome to Where's Waldo - VMK Style."

:rotfl2: Why do i remember those books? :rotfl2: Lets hope Laxplaya will post a fresh pic once he gets in -hint-

At 7. @_@

Does anyone have a faster method for clicking on her room to get in? It takes a while after the "the queue is full" and for the popular guest rooms to show up, so it is just really slowwww... :surfweb:

Just click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click and click away and you might make it.

and speed really isn't a factor. MY dad is really slow when it comes to clicking and moving the mouse and he was 4th in the room. I noticed if you click really fast and the room comes up it slows my computer for a few seconds and makes me go farther back in line.

Oh now it has not moved from seven in a while. Please tell me im not alone in this.

Edit~ As soon as i posted it moved, phew.

I got in line an hour ago. Its my first time ever in Hula's yard sale. I'm now stuck at 13 and most likely I've DC. I think I would have rather not made it in line than to sit an hour and be DC. :sad2: I can't even express how much I HATE these staff rooms. And why is it that some people get in every time, and others never? I wish they could come up with a more fair way of doing these things so they would actually be fun. :headache:
EDIT: By the time I finished typing this I'm now at 11, so maybe I haven't fallen off. ~crossing fingers and toes~

I just hope they do the pass soon so we can at least hang out with people, just better hope the room you click on does not have a queue. Mine was stuck for awhile also, has it moved now? If not it should have i just went to 4.

sister,..I would have traded all my jc pins for that black candle :rolleyes: If you ever get in first again..just ask if she has one :) I was again completely unable to even enter the queue and I don't have all night to sit and click, only to get disconnected again somewhere in the middle...SO,...I'm off to cook dinner and watch some football.

I just hope that I don't sit here through the whole line and end up back at the pick a guest room screen like I did liast time.

I got all excited and butterflies....I was entering the ROOM! and then BAM nope.

Please let me in this time, Please?!

-Stacey

Funny how we all freak out over this event, not pin trading events or any of that junk just this one. Not that im not lol, im sitting here crossing my fingers praying i get in and get after trading with Hula.

I'm down to 6, gosh its so slow! Did someone say there is a picture posted or aren't we supposed to do that?

Oh. My GOSH. Lax. Youre my best friend ever. i was clicking on you maybe once every 10 minutes, and i GOT IN?!! You own. Your the best XD

WEWT.

I got in a hula dc, quick is a red or green stitch box rare?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter