Hula DID it AGAIN!!!!

Got it
z.jpg

What should i get?

Thank you! lucky you!

I see Tiki Throne, Green Tiki Throne (dont know it's real name), Tron teleporters, there is something (and I have no clue what, yet) sticking out from the left goal post on the right side of the field. The post has a yellow "ear" sticking out. Green 50th director chair. Red heart chair. Still looking.... and clicking...

(editted to add more things)

Pink Tiki for me :) Ask for a tiki and you might get pink, pink u came in just as i left lol

if you have made it into the hula's yard sale wat kind of stuff is in there plz tell me!!!!!!!!!!

Still the problem of what i should get...
I thought that was you teleporting away.

Sorry Hula Dc and Zoo came in to tell us rofl

Suggestions y'all?

I see a green philharmagic chair and a green barrel chair. :confused3 Nothing much else though - but there is probably something good hidden in there.

Thank you! lucky you!

I see Tiki Throne, Green Tiki Throne (dont know it's real name), Tron teleporters, there is something (and I have no clue what, yet) sticking out from the left goal post on the right side of the field. The post has a yellow "ear" sticking out. Still looking.... and clicking...
Looks like it could be a DLR halloween pumpkin?

Its a Yellow Dreidel Chair i believe that is what you are looking at.

She just got back, oh i hope she will put something good down before i come up.

Is a green crate rare?

If its a square green crate , no. You can get them at Ned's.
If it is rectangular, then yes. I think you could only get those if you won the slide comp?

As I have not been around long if anyone could post a pic of rare items that would be confusing, like this, I would really appreciate it!

-Stacey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter