Hula's Yard Sale.. We Know whats in store..

nothing you will still get to go through. some hosts will set up a teleporter to give you a free prize. Usually in trade events the hosts will go until everyone has exited.

I am in line for Hula's Yard Sale! and there is two people in queue in front of me, but it has stayed at that number for a couple minutes now. Is anyone else not moving for a couple minutes now. I am starting to get worried. It didn't say I got disconnected. Please let it move VMK genie, oh please!

Bugdozer said:
Hi,
I got a black candle from the room. it is there in the first picture posted just very hard to see and tricky.
Thanks for the great bargin Hula :)

where in the first picture was it?

I got disconnected at 32 in line... gosh I love these events. I've been disconnected every time so far.

daJUICE said:
where in the first picture was it?

Arg he took meh black candle. The black candle is located behind the space mountain lock door

peasy said:
I got disconnected at 32 in line... gosh I love these events. I've been disconnected every time so far.

Oh no! How did you know you DCed? Did you try to click out of the line?

Well, I quit. I tried for 3 hours to get in last week and more than an hour this week. I'm tired and going blind from the bright green on the screen.

It looks like Disvaclub was in the room for a long time and then she was no longer in vmk. :confused3
I hope she got what she wanted.

GL to everyone.

Can someone answer my question?

Q:
Scene: Host event
Me: Hula is that a red crate behind the purple penny press?
Hula: No

in this case if i picked wrong would i still have to get that item or no?

I hope to have this question answered before i get in. Currently : 14

it happens to me every time I'm in a slow moving host line. I've tried using contact us and all it tells me is to not have any other windows open and I DON'T. I surpass all the minimum requirements by a lot and I don't have trouble with anything else. I'm just at a loss as to what to do. I just have to hope the item I want goes on sale someday.

dc.jpg

peasy said:
it happens to me every time I'm in a slow moving host line. I've tried using contact us and all it tells me is to not have any other windows open and I DON'T. I surpass all the minimum requirements by a lot and I don't have trouble with anything else. I'm just at a loss as to what to do. I just have to hope the item I want goes on sale someday.

dc.jpg

Aww I hope 1 day the dc monster will stop haunting you and come after others :)

I've been trying for an hour and a half and i still cant get in line, I give up :guilty:

In the screen shot, what is the item behind the orange rocket and to the left of the green phillar chair? I see some red and some green but can't quit make it out.

peasy said:
In the screen shot, what is the item behind the orange rocket and to the left of the green phillar chair? I see some red and some green but can't quit make it out.

Thats a Chernabog Rug :thumbsup2

Is it worth the aggrevation trying to get in line after the first few people make their purchases? This is ridiculus and I'ld hate to spend all this time trying to get in to get something for a few hundred credits off!

I'm guessing they don't add any more "beta" during the evening.

Im kind of excited : 7th in Line. Mostly nervous. Wish me luck, and I should pray that my eyes work at a Find Waldo in 3 seconds rate.

BossBrody said:
Is it worth the aggrevation trying to get in line after the first few people make their purchases? This is ridiculus and I'ld hate to spend all this time trying to get in to get something for a few hundred credits off!

I'm guessing they don't add any more "beta" during the evening.

The Host adds some beta every now and then. Or at least.. thats what i heard. Anyways ill still come out with a priceless pic of Host Hula lol :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter