Hula's Yard Sale.. We Know whats in store..

Looks to me like it crashed. Doesn't show a player number on the home page for me.
Sorry everybody... :sad2:

oh it's wigging out..even the home page is all messed up!

48th in line? Although i feel bad for you.. Guess what? I GOT IN THE ROOM AND WAS LIKE 5TH IN LINE FOR MY TRADE AND.... ITS RAINING DC MONSTERS OUT OF THE SKY!! RUN PEOPLE RUN! DC MONSTER INVASION!! AH!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

Awwww..virtual, at least you still have a sense of humor. I'm so sorry! Sending you hugs.

if I remember the last time this happened, they just closed the event for the night too - never re-opened it :sad2:

we interupt this thread for a brief moment of silence to mourn our loss.

and now - back to our regularly scheduled program.

VirtuallyUnknown said:
48th in line? Although i feel bad for you.. Guess what? I GOT IN THE ROOM AND WAS LIKE 5TH IN LINE FOR MY TRADE AND.... ITS RAINING DC MONSTERS OUT OF THE SKY!! RUN PEOPLE RUN! DC MONSTER INVASION!! AH!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

:rotfl: Well, was there anything good left in the room?

Disney Dreams said:
we interupt this thread for a brief moment of silence to mourn our loss.

and now - back to our regularly scheduled program.

rofl

I seriously feel TERRIBLE for everyone in line though. May you all recieve infernos for being put through that.

lol...

I tried the yard sale last week for three hours. Ugh frustrating as I never got in line.

Today... refreshed spirit...tried again. Gave up after 1.5 hours.

Decided I should spend my time playing fireworks instead so that I could at least buy more Christmas stuff and more Snowman magic.

At the end of level three with my best score ever... the great VMK freeze of 2006!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter