Hula's Yard Sale.. We Know whats in store..

Well this just shows the opposite of every Fantasy Storytime book. Harsh beginning, Happy Ending.

Jumping up and down in my chair bc I made it in line, Sudden VMK Ice age.

VirtuallyUnknown said:
Well this just shows the opposite of every Fantasy Storytime book. Harsh beginning, Happy Ending.

Jumping up and down in my chair bc I made it in line, Sudden VMK Ice age.

lol i no the feeling, lol how disapointing.. i blame the computers :badpc:

Well at least we have the Dis to talk to each other. The VMK site is messed up..

VirtuallyUnknown said:

Yes, this is what the literary world calls a tragedy. :rotfl: I was 9th in line when the ice storm came.

i shall now try to attempt to make a joke and show u how much i have not been trying to go for yellow truck magic (well at least letting it run) look at the time, this was taken a while ago, so im sure it increased by now

Sooo... Upset! I have been waiting in line for the longest time and then BOOM! Hit with the Crash message! Why me??!! I wanted to get into that room so badly! I only have 25 more people to go! Grr..

I have a completely intelligent estimate for the event that happened ten minutes ago:

Global Warming.. As you all know is the act of polluting the air.

VMK Population Overdrive.. Similar to the real world, this act happens when VMK population is cramped all into 1 single spot. If there are too many people in 1 same spot, VMK Population Overdrive begins. When population is full it will act just like Global Warming, the ice caps will melt and then.. - you hear a intelligent scientist recording where the person is talking super fast - ..VMK freezes. As this happens the special species known as Yetis drop out of the sky, mutated into Disconnection Monsters. And that is why we are now Dc. So everyone pray that the VMK staff are doing their best to defend VMK from the dreaded Yeti - DC Monsters

the host game is not there anymore what happened? thought it ended at 10:30

VirtuallyUnknown said:
I have a completely intelligent estimate for the event that happened ten minutes ago:

Global Warming.. As you all know is the act of polluting the air.

VMK Population Overdrive.. Similar to the real world, this act happens when VMK population is cramped all into 1 single spot. If there are too many people in 1 same spot, VMK Population Overdrive begins. When population is full it will act just like Global Warming, the ice caps will melt and then.. - you hear a intelligent scientist recording where the person is talking super fast - ..VMK freezes. As this happens the special species known as Yetis drop out of the sky, mutated into Disconnection Monsters. And that is why we are now Dc. So everyone pray that the VMK staff are doing their best to defend VMK from the dreaded Yeti - DC Monsters

lol :rotfl2: that is a very intelligent way to put it..

fantasymooma said:
the host game is not there anymore what happened? thought it ended at 10:30

The dc monster ate Hula :guilty: They had to close the event due to this unfortunate circumstance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter