Hula's Yard Sale.. We Know whats in store..

peasy said:
The dc monster ate Hula :guilty: They had to close the event due to this unfortunate circumstance.

Hey DC Monster! Give us back Hula! We like her. We want her. We need her!!!

Moment Of Silence for Host Hula..

- cricket cricket -

And Now Back To Our Regular Schedule

so sad. I nearly missed my chance to get the wreath pin this AM during the somewhat easy to get in game, but in my frenzy of scheduling children for the day, I forgot I was in line. Lo and behold when I returned to the computer I was disconnected. :( Had to take off to run Guestiscoolio from wrestling to bowling and couldn't try again.
I gave tonights event a better than typical effort, clicking at least 40 minutes before getting in line. Woot! I'm in!! Do some other computer stuff, get child out of tub, come back, and dc. :badpc: :badpc: I thought it was me because I had a second character in game and my computer said low on virtual memory when I got back. :blush: I thought it was my punishment, lol. Glad to know I wasn't the one responsible for my own fate!

Cheers to you Hula! Don't let those dc monsters push you around! popcorn::

peasy said:
The dc monster ate Hula :guilty: They had to close the event due to this unfortunate circumstance.
OMG! I just laughed when I read this!

Oh Tag Fairy!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter