I need Disney Therapy. Are you coming or not?.... Nov/Dec 11 pre trip report

and just as suddenly this trip is slowly falling apart at the seams! :sad2:

1a.jpg

I don't think I like the sound of that....

1a.jpg

I don't think I like the sound of that....

I'm still going I think...

Anyone know with tickets for disney and universal if you don't have the original credit card that bought them will they still give you the tickets at will call desk?

ok I think panick has been averted...again! :goodvibes

Also I was putting 2008 (yes I'm slow) video footage on dvd tonight and as a result watching wishes and OMG I know it off by heart and was saying it along with the video :rotfl: I may have seen it to often although I don't think that's possible :)

Also Question for those of you who have been to Epcot often I was going to try do this eat around the world thing for fun one day and was wondering what one small thing would you get to eat in each country to try so you can eat around the world without being to full by the time you get all the way round :goodvibes

ok I think panick has been averted...again! :goodvibes

minniecheer.gif

Also Question for those of you who have been to Epcot often I was going to try do this eat around the world thing for fun one day and was wondering what one small thing would you get to eat in each country to try so you can eat around the world without being to full by the time you get all the way round :goodvibes

Right now I have on my list:
Mexico-Churro
Norway-School Bread or Cloudberry Horn
China-Pot Sticker
Germany-something from the caramel store
Italy-dining at Via Napoli
United States-Funnel Cake
Japan-Shaved Ice thingy...sorry can't remember the name
Morocco-Baklava
France-something from the bakery or crepes
England-eating there for dinner
Canana-???

Remember we are splitting everything 5 ways...so a bite is about all...working on my drink around the world list too!

Right now I have on my list:
Mexico-Churro
Norway-School Bread or Cloudberry Horn
China-Pot Sticker
Germany-something from the caramel store
Italy-dining at Via Napoli
United States-Funnel Cake
Japan-Shaved Ice thingy...sorry can't remember the name
Morocco-Baklava
France-something from the bakery or crepes
England-eating there for dinner
Canana-???

Remember we are splitting everything 5 ways...so a bite is about all...working on my drink around the world list too!

I like the pic!

Also Via Napoli is our Candlelight processional lunch thing! Hopefully it'll be good because it costs alot! :eek:

If only I were at a Not So Scary Halloween party instead of at work! :lmao::rotfl2:

Happy Halloween, the trip will be here soon!:thumbsup2

Working makes pennies for Mickey though!

Happy Halloween & Happy one month until the trip (in a few hours at least)
Thank you... It's my trip month in like an hour (irish time)

24 days to go :banana::banana::banana:

Not excited at all (sarc) so when is to soon to start packing :rotfl:

IT'S MY TRIP MONTH! Whoop! 23 days to go....

In other semi-related news I was horrified today when my nephew who is 6 told me that Disney is only for babies and that he thought I was silly going there five times! :scared1: :rotfl:

IT'S MY TRIP MONTH! Whoop! 23 days to go....

In other semi-related news I was horrified today when my nephew who is 6 told me that Disney is only for babies and that he thought I was silly going there five times! :scared1: :rotfl:

You so need to graduate from college, get a great job and take your nephew to Disney on vacation so he can see there is something for every one at Disney!!

Hurray for your trip month. Come join us on the Official November thread!

You so need to graduate from college, get a great job and take your nephew to Disney on vacation so he can see there is something for every one at Disney!!

Hurray for your trip month. Come join us on the Official November thread!

I think I'm on the November thread. It's there somewhere.

He's a little messer. His momma wanted to go next year and he told her it's only for babies. I said I'd go with his mam instead! :rotfl: He did that with Winnie the Pooh as well he wouldn't come to the movie because it was only for babies. I bet though if he went over again (he has been before) he'd have loads of fun! :goodvibes

I guess I am a 40+ old baby in your nephews eyes...and my first time I went I was a 40+ baby. :rotfl2: Someday he will understand the magic!

WAHOO :woohoo: It's November...the month of your trip!

Oooooh I forgot to say we got our airyplane tickets for to go to Mickey's House the other day :) 3 weeks to Disney!!!

Anyways on with today. So I had college bleh whatever then had dancing :) BUT trains weren't running into town to get to dancing so I had to get the bus which (thanks to maps on my phone) conviently left me at the top of the street where the disney store lives and I went along to check out their new Christmas Window display and took many pictures...

02112011133.jpg

02112011136.jpg

02112011137.jpg

I was taking those window pictures and a silly annoying woman went and shoved her two kids in front of the window because she wanted to take a picture of her kids in front of the display. I was taking pics at the time and just looked at her because she'd shoved her kids in my picture and she goes oh did I ruin your picture oh well I want to get the picture. I was like :scared1::headache: and walked away before I yelled in front of Mickey Mouse!
Instead I went inside and started snapping pics of the Christmas merchandise and decorations.
02112011139.jpg

Xmas Minnie
02112011140.jpg

02112011141.jpg

02112011143.jpg

02112011144.jpg

Window Display Minnie from inside.
02112011145.jpg

Cool looking SnowGlobe I want
02112011146.jpg

Xmas Mickey I want more:
02112011147.jpg

02112011151.jpg

Princesses Galore
02112011154.jpg

I also noticed these yokes floating around the walls in some places.. there was this one:
02112011148.jpg

But also the balloons and carl from Up would float on by randomly.
Also the stores usual trees were changed for Christmas as well and it was kind of funny because I was staring at one of the trees searching for hidden Mickey's and a CM saw me and said "so you like the trees as well" I was like I'm searching for hidden Mickey's and she said she was often caught just standing staring at the trees.. I told her how I hadn't seen the hidden Mickey in the trees when I was in the store but that I took a pic before and spotted the hidden Mickey in the picture.. well guess what I took more pics of the xmasy looking trees:
02112011142.jpg

02112011152.jpg

02112011153.jpg

02112011149.jpg

02112011150.jpg

and found another hidden Mickey in the picture when I got home! :rotfl:

I guess I am a 40+ old baby in your nephews eyes...and my first time I went I was a 40+ baby. :rotfl2: Someday he will understand the magic!

WAHOO :woohoo: It's November...the month of your trip!

Ah I think he's just playing the little tough man! Can't be seen to be doing anything that might be "uncool" ya know!

He was in Disney before and liked it so I'm sure if he went again he'd have fun! :goodvibes

If not I have no problem going with his mother instead of him :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter