Is Febuary the worst Month

Is Feb the worst Month

• Yes

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • No

Votes: 48 71.6%

• Total voters
January is the worst because we've just had a full season of Christmas trees, decorations, lights, wrapped packages, music, and an endless assortment of food and treats. Then comes January, all the pleasantry is gone, we're left with a barren, bitter cold wasteland of despair and horrible weather for months to come. February/March/April also are among the worst months but each one gets incrementally better--not good, just not as awful as the month before. At least February is short.:)

As someone from Texas, I could not agree more. Winters have gotten harder on me as I’ve gotten older, but I’d still take them any day over the blazing hot summer.

Yeah, but PP lives in Canada. It's a little harder for me to feel bad for her in Summer than it is for me to feel bad for you LOL

I would say February and March are the worse for me. February's weather just goes on and on and on (kind of like that Ground Hog movie ;) ). Then March comes in and winter still goes on and on but now we'll get a day of "springlike" weather sprinkled in to make March winter seem even worse.

The only reason January isn't in the mix is I love when January arrives as all the holidays are DONE.

February-March always sucked for me in Texas as it was usually cold, windy, and rainy and it was between football and baseball season....But the Texas summer made up for it, the glorious heat and sun were worth the wait

No, it's not! Live in the south, and signs of Spring are already appearing, though I know it's a while yet. Daffodils are up/budding/blooming, flowering crabs/cherries/redbuds showing blooms - nope, I'm getting excited!!

I'm a warm weather person - could never live in the cold snowy north! Will take the long hot summers any day - love the (warm) outdoors. ;)

March is the worst month. However, February is a close second.

The best month is, of course, September.

Yeah, but PP lives in Canada. It's a little harder for me to feel bad for her in Summer than it is for me to feel bad for you LOL
:sad2: Heartless beast - you should see the mosquitoes in Manitoba...
728181-we-039-re-going-to-need-more-aeroguard.jpg

January is the worst, and November is second. The older I get, the more I realize how dependent I am on light. My opinion on November is strictly based on a sense of impending doom with the days getter shorter. January is just dark, and it usually snows a few times here in Virginia. No one here can drive in snow/ice, so I feel trapped in the house. If I lived further north, I'd probably take up every winter sport I could, and spend the winter outdoors. I have been absolutely giddy ever since Feb 1st. We gain 3 minutes a day of daylight all month. We've had some 70 degree days. The sun is still up when were sitting down to dinner. Around here winter is 3/4 done!!!

My only child was born on Valentine's Day, so February is my favorite month.
Awww so sweet a day for both of you!

Mine was born on labor day, yeah ahggggg.....my cousin wrote me a letter and the first words were Happy Labor day!! that was a good laugh afterwards , but not on that direct day...:rotfl:

My vote is January, because of the holiday let-down on top of the shortness of sunlight here.

We also have a school vacation week in February, so on the years that I get to escape to someplace warmer, it makes February better.

February is my worst month of the year. For a short month, it drags on and on. Living in the PNW, I can’t stand the endless days of gray without seeing the sun. At work, we keep the door open if the sun comes out, even if it’s freezing outside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter