Lifelong Dream- August 2014: My PTR

Our lovely budgie sitter is coming to pick up our spare house keys this afternoon, which means we are another step closer to being ready.

The very final (I hope) items of clothes are in the washing machine now as I type, so there'll be a few things to iron and then I think we are done, and I can start my packing!

Also, I discovered this smilie > :hyper:
This is totally me right now! I'm so excited I can't sit still, and I feel a little sick! ;)

Our lovely budgie sitter is coming to pick up our spare house keys this afternoon, which means we are another step closer to being ready. The very final (I hope) items of clothes are in the washing machine now as I type, so there'll be a few things to iron and then I think we are done, and I can start my packing! Also, I discovered this smilie > :hyper: This is totally me right now! I'm so excited I can't sit still, and I feel a little sick! ;)

I haven't known what to do with myself since Oscar and Libbi went home!

Thank goodness I have Hairspray rehearsal tonight or I just wouldn't settle :)

I've just found your PTR and read most of it. So excited for you.

I'm in West Sussex too :)

Not long for you now

We're in Worthing. Seems we have a few things in common, I am 28 and we've been married 4 years this year.

We're going to SSR for 10 days September next year. Looking forward to seeing what you think about it.

Did you keep your reissie for Le Cellier in the end?

DH did drinking around the world on our last trip, he was surprisingly still mobile at the end of it, I was shocked!

We seem to be in Worthing a lot- got a few friends over that way, and lots of the caching events happen there too :) We're in Yapton!

We didn't keep our Le Cellier reservation in the end- we decided to spend our final evening in the Magic Kingdom rather than Epcot, and at around 62 days out, managed to bag a 7pm reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table, so our final big meal will be in the castle- yay!! :D

I love the look of SSR- we looked at both there and Old Key West, but the bedrooms didn't work so well for us at OKW (although I like the style there a bit better)- we don't need two beds, we'll only use one, so the bonus of the sofa instead of the second bed is handy for us at SSR.

Is it just you and your husband going, or have you got children who are going with you? :)

BudgieMama said:
We seem to be in Worthing a lot- got a few friends over that way, and lots of the caching events happen there too :) We're in Yapton!

We didn't keep our Le Cellier reservation in the end- we decided to spend our final evening in the Magic Kingdom rather than Epcot, and at around 62 days out, managed to bag a 7pm reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table, so our final big meal will be in the castle- yay!! :D

I love the look of SSR- we looked at both there and Old Key West, but the bedrooms didn't work so well for us at OKW (although I like the style there a bit better)- we don't need two beds, we'll only use one, so the bonus of the sofa instead of the second bed is handy for us at SSR.

Is it just you and your husband going, or have you got children who are going with you? :)

Ahh, we are pretty close then.

Ooh, CRT will be lovely. We went there on honeymoon and it was so amazing to be in the castle, be it will be emotional on your last night though!

That was our (read - my) thinking on hotels too, we can sit on the sofa and chill out rather than the bed. No kids (yet) but we are going with 2 friends that are staying at SSR too so we'll travel together and hang out a bit.

:thumbsup2Ha ha - this must be a Sussex thing ! We're in Horsham and staying at SSR from 4th October:thumbsup2

I hate staying in hotels and having nowhere "proper" to sit, but we'd never spend extra for a room with a lounge area, so SSR is great for us in that way.

We notified our credit card company today about our holiday, so that's another job ticked off the list, and I've just done most of my packing (because I couldn't wait any longer!) All my clothes are done now! :D

Ahhh, we have a nice little contingent of Sussex DISers :) It's a nice part of the world to be in! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter