Lights, Actions and Engines Quest Guide *Spoiler*

Funniebunny

<font color=6666cc>She can't always be on holiday,
To start, go to Autotopia Quest track. Click on the billboard near the ATM's

Corrected Spoiler below thank you ash ;)

ash410 said:
Here are the changes :) :thumbsup2

1. Go to Shipyard Graveyard
2. Use Diver Pin to go into the tank and get the gem (middle of the ship)
3. Go to Sci Fi dine in
4. Sit in a car
5. Earn 500 credits
6. Go to Frontierland Hub
7. Sit in a saddle seat
8. Get the horseshoe on the ground (in front of shooting gallery)
9. Go to Haunted Mansion Lobby
10. Play Haunted Mansion, catch 10 ghosts*
11. Using 3rd teleporter get to the Monorail station
12. Find 1st hidden Atom (towards front of monorail)
13. Find 2nd hidden Atom (towards the stairs)
14. Find 3rd hidden Atom (towards the fron, left hand side)
15. Find 4th hidden Atom (middle of platform)
16. Find 5th hidden Atom (beside the desk)
17. Get on the Monorail - Answer 5 stations
18. Go to Castle Forecourt
19. Answer Horsedrawn Carriage
20. Go to Explorers Tent
21. Find Jewel on the ground (riverside, closest to tent)
22. Find Jewel on the ground (riverside)
23. Find Jewel on the ground (under the tent)
24. Play Fireworks, must get at least 75,000 points# (see Fireworks Remix update below)
25. Smile

Updated Quest Information:
Quote: Coasterguy
Lights, Cameras, Engines! Quest
To get the Autopia Racing Magic Pin you need to complete this quest. To start go to the Autopia Quest Track room . You need to get close to the video game driving consoles to the left of the tranport tubes. Double click on the consoles.

There are four levels and you can get a Blue, Pink, Yellow and Green pin. Questions are all the same, but 2 of the tasks require you to play the Haunted Mansion and catch 10, 30, 45 and 85 ghosts. Fireworks Remix goals are 1,000, 1,400, 5,000 and 5,500 points. Green level also requires you to have Bat Magic. The Pink and Yellow quests were switched after the Fireworks Remix change. After completing the Blue car you might want to skip Yellow and do Pink first.
Coasterguy's Tomorrowland Quest Tips

After you get your pin go to the "Autotopias Quest Track" and wear it. Drive around and pick up gas cans, this will give you your license. You can then use it to get onto other tracks.

Good Luck everyone :wizard:
Thanks to the Zeta Gals

I did this quest last night and finished it. But I ended up with no prize. Even got the popup stating that I received no pin. :(

Yes, points not credits. I have edited the text.

I think a few people have had problems getting the pin. Hopefully that will be fixed soom

Thanks, lots of help! I hope I don't get the 'You get no prize' thing when I'm done though...

i got to the haunted mansion get ten ghosts part and it is not working
the game keeps booting ppl
i reported it to vmk on the home page
i suggest anybody who is also having this problem should report it too
i have a feeling vmk might close again today
there are a lot of things to fix
maybe they could just close haunted mansion lobby
but i doubt it​

edit: i finally got through a game, i suggest you fill both teams with for ppl
so even if some ppl get boot, the game continues. also don't play 3 rounds
have the same team get the most points for both rounds

LadyBella said:
i got to the haunted mansion get ten ghosts part and it is not working
the game keeps booting ppl
i reported it to vmk on the home page
i suggest anybody who is also having this problem should report it too
i have a feeling vmk might close again today
there are a lot of things to fix
maybe they could just close haunted mansion lobby
but i doubt it​
Last night i had the same problem.I played ahunted mansion and it took me back to the lobby after only one round.But on the computer my sister was using,it worked fine.

ok..hmmm the jewel..i am having an issue with...me and this jewel are going to battle. I can not find it..:) so its in the explorer tent thing right..? i think i might be blind...cause i don't see it :) is it colored? is it like the horse shoe? lol wow thank goodness for dis or i would be driving myself insane :)

For the jewel you have to go to the sunken ship and then activate your new magic and then go in and get it. Its really small and its purple. :)

After working my way through the quests with friends (or even just follow quest doers, I have to admit, it saddens me to see the "how to" spelled out so nice and easy here.

I think it is more fun if you play that game and figure it out as you go. It is not just about getting the divers suit, car, etc., but about playing and having fun getting there. Such a rush, too, knowing you did it.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

even if the "how to" here tells people what to expect, there are still many things about the quest that make it near impossible-such as full haunted mansion game or no ability in fireworks game (that's me right here)

for the green car.. when trying to find the horseshoe.. i can not find it anywhere.. and i am not the only one from what i see. can someone help me plz

ash410 said:
for the green car.. when trying to find the horseshoe.. i can not find it anywhere.. and i am not the only one from what i see. can someone help me plz

its either behind the wanted sign or in the corner on the left between the building and the fence

This is a good guide :) I'm having such a problem playing haunted mansion with that window though....

Arg, I can't find the first atom. I looked inside and out of the monorail, but saw nothing. Is it inside or out?
Edit: Nevermind, found it! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter