Lights, Actions and Engines Quest Guide *Spoiler*

deepshadow said:
You can close the quest window without quitting the quest.

Lol yeah, it took me forever to figure that out :) I thought you had to have it up at all times :P

Where are the atoms in the green car quest? I ran out of time trying to find the first and it made me have to go back and try to get another 85 ghosts! :badpc: After wanting to cry I gave up. It took way to long just to get the 85 ghosts.

The horseshoe in Frontierland Hub is hiding just to the left of the post at enterance near the bottom or your computer screen. It is along the fence. If you walk along it you will get it.

Now if only they will lower the score you need for fireworks maybe I will have a slight chance. After I finish my quests for my player I have to do it all over again for my daughters player. :rolleyes:

AHHHHH I have palyed the haunted mansion game three times and got the right amount of ghost but it will not let me advance to the next round. The number is ten right? I'm so irritated also tonight it is moving so slow and has crashed twice.

To avoid redoing the "harder" parts of the quest like the 85 ghosts quit the quest instead of clicking try again. If you guit the quest it takes you back to the question you were at.

it wouldn't accept my smile at the end so i clicked close window and now it won't re open!!! GRRR!!

nevermind i got it it just didn't tell me i did :teeth:

I've looked and looked for the first atom in the pink car quest (and walked around zig zaging) for the life of me I can't see it. Any suggestions?

Ok finally got through the Haunted Mansion game now VMK is having trouble loading the monorail!!!!!!!!!This is so frustrating

I just finished this quest today and I also had trouble loading the monorail. After I got disconnected, I signed on again and just answered the question without riding the monorail. It worked. Each land has a monorail station. If you count the number of lands in VMK, you will have the answer to the question.

GirlWithSpunk said:
For the jewel you have to go to the sunken ship and then activate your new magic and then go in and get it. Its really small and its purple. :)

i have been trying to get the first jewel in the shipwreck since day one. i cannot find it for the life of me. i have stepped on every spot in the whole entire underwater and still cannot see or find it anywhere.

i thought maybe glitch with my login, created a new account, tried there and i still cannot find it.

i have had tons and tons of people tell me exactly where it is and i still cannot get or find it.

please help if you can, or, let me know i am not alone in this one!!

Thanks a million.

I'm having trouble on the intermediate autopia quest. I currently trying to get the yellow / offroad car pin right now and I'm having trouble finding the second atom. I find the first no problem but for some reason I can't see the second. Where is it supposed to be? Does it change locations for each level/color? Everytime, time runs out on the second atom, I have to go back and collect 45 ghosts again.

Help with this anyone.

Still having the same trouble this morning, I can't find atom #2?

I know it's supposed to be around the stairs, isn't it?

CAJUNWDWFAN said:
Still having the same trouble this morning, I can't find atom #2?

I know it's supposed to be around the stairs, isn't it?

Hi There.

Sit in a chair - pick all not sure which one it is. Good Luck. :wizard:

Thanks for the help, i got the yellow. Now on to green. I don't think i will get this one. 85 ghost? 280,000 on fireworks? I don't think so.

On the Yellow car quest, is the required Fireworks score 200,000?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter