Below are the locations of atoms and jewels for the Pink Car Quest:

Atoms
1st Atom - Top of platform
2nd Atom - To the right of first chair, closest to stairs
3rd Atom - Right side of platform in the middle
4th Atom - In front of desk
5th Atom - Middle of platform, close to stairs

Jewels
1st Jewel - On tree stump by river (right stump)
2nd Jewel - To left of first tree stump (left stump)
3rd Jewel - To left of crate next to river

Tigger, do you have an awesome guide like that for green? I just went through the pain of gathering 85 ghosts again, only to not find the first atom. I nearly screamed. :scared: I'd given up on the quest, but with Yavn's latest newsletter I figured I should give it another go. What a stupid thing for me to be stuck on. I need help! :confused:

I wish I did, but I cannot even get my Yellow Car ... so highly doubt I will ever see Green :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :laughing:

There are quite a few people on here that have gotten there Green car, so you might want to start a new thread "Help! Green Car Atoms" and you would probably get a better response. VGL with your quest :thumbsup2

:goodvibes
Lyn
:tigger:

Tigger, do you have an awesome guide like that for green? I just went through the pain of gathering 85 ghosts again, only to not find the first atom. I nearly screamed. :scared: I'd given up on the quest, but with Yavn's latest newsletter I figured I should give it another go. What a stupid thing for me to be stuck on. I need help! :confused:

First atom for the Green car is BEHIND the counter. You can't see it. I think the second one is behind the chairs to the right. I forgot exactly where they are, but I did post it at one time and others have too. I'll do some searching and see if I can find a post for it.

A little help from Briar. :goodvibes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BriarRosie
I had to have some help.

I made sure that before I clicked on "next task" after getting into the
monorail station, I walked in close to the left side of the the desk.

I waited for a monorail to come and leave, so when I clicked for the first
atom, I had TIME to walk near the left monorail queue side.
Be sure to click the desk, walking alongside it.

That's how I got my first atom.

Second atom is the bottom left corner by the fence.
Third atom is on a chair.
Fourth atom is hidden near the fence BETWEEN the sets of chairs.
And Fifth atom is out in the open.

You guys are so awesome! I came on to let you know that the pink car amount for fireworks is now 3,000. I'm trying to get it on one of my other ladies...it looks like i won't be getting it now, because the highest I've ever gotten is 2700. Ah well.

Anyone know when the Fireworks score for Yellow car changed from 5,000 to 3,000?

No no no, sorry, didn't mean to confuse. Yellow car is still 5000, because I also tried that quest tonight. It's just pink car that is different from the guide on the first page. The guide says 1400. It is now 3000. Pink is the only one that's different from the guide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter