Lindsay & Jackie's Wishes Wedding - 5/15/15 - WP/Ariel's/UKL

I haven't been on the disneymooners board in awhile. But I saw your wedding & journal there. And I saw your preview when Roots posted it on FB.
Love!! Very jealous of your wedding!

That little girl is so stinking cute! So adorable!! I hope she had a wonderful time. And I totally almost lost it with the pics of her running down the aisle to Jackie!
So much fun. Sorry, if you're ok, I'm totally stealing the Pooh poem. My bestie threw my baby shower & that is hanging up in his room still.

WOW! Just read through your report. What a wonderful wedding. Through happy tears, I have to tell you...your pictures are absolutely beautiful! So wonderful to capture your special day. However, the love you can see between the two of you is amazing! Wishing you both a wonderful life together! Thank you for sharing!

Just finished reading your TR in my lunch break and I'm trying not to well up at my desk at your beautiful vows! You two are such an amazing couple and I have loved every min of your story, thanks so much for sharing. I am also super happy to see all your incredible photos from The Roots, as we are using them for our wedding in February, so excited! Wishing you all the best in the future x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter