Marathon Weekend 2021

1) Australia/NZ
2) I feel like South America needs some representation - probably either Argentina or Brazil
3) I like the idea of one of the South Pacific island nations (like Fiji)

*I considered saying South Africa but I feel like the African area of AK is so perfect, anything at Epcot would be second fiddle.

*I considered saying South Africa but I feel like the African area of AK is so perfect, anything at Epcot would be second fiddle.

Africa and Asia are so well-represented in AK that I considered leaving out an African country on my list. But having an “outpost” represent an entire continent is a travesty, IMO.

I wanted to register so I could hang on to something hopeful. I want to be able to go forward with dreaming about Disney in January while I’m struggling to homeschool. I’m training for Boston in September while simultaneously afraid it will get canceled.

I wanted to register so I could hang on to something hopeful. I want to be able to go forward with dreaming about Disney in January while I’m struggling to homeschool. I’m training for Boston in September while simultaneously afraid it will get canceled.

There‘s no reason you can’t go forward with that mindset. The only difference is that the entry fee remains in your bank account rather than RunDisney’s. The worst thing that could happen is that you end up training for a race that doesn’t happen, but regardless of what happens with the race you’ll still have the months of healthier behavior and accumulated fitness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter