Men who wear BRIEFS . . .

Originally posted by shep
open the hatch, look for nearest tree...Instant bathroom..:o
One of the best things about being a guy, the world is our urinal.;)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Er, um.... SSB thinks that some things are just better left unsaid......

:D ;) :D

:cool:

Deb,

OK, my DS is 5, so this is what I have to look forward to in the next two years? lol

We also have Pokemon, Digimon, Scooby Doo, Buzz Lightyear and Harry Potter briefs.

This is really so funny. :p

Debbie

Its very funny to have to watch , by the time ds gets it finaggeld out the sneak hole he could have pulled the darn things down , and then to put it away, my goodness so much to remember no wonder they forget to put the lid down.:rolleyes: :smooth::crazy: :crazy:

Real men just stretch the elastic all to heck....

;) :p

OMG! this WHOLE thing is too funny!

the hatch? omg! that is too funny!

Shep gave a bit TMI though! ;)

guys do have it easy!

SSB....I hear ya!!! ;)

whirlsy, ROFL!!!!!

Love your new tag, Bris!!

You guys are still killing me!! This is the funniest thread I have read all day! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
CC

I don't use the hatch, but I'm not sure what the nautical term is for the other method:confused: Man overboard?

Ok, let's see if I can hit the points asked here:
Yes, the hatch is for easy access. No I don't use it.

Boxer-briefs are the bomb.

I had Superman & Boba Fett underroos.

Yes it's nice that the business can be accomplished anywhere in a matter of seconds & it takes longer for the tank to get full.

Side story - A friend, his mother & I were at the movies. My friend & I stopped in the restroom, I decided that I'd embarrass the heck out of the friend. When I stepped up to the urinal, I dropped my pants & underwear to my ankles. Someone walked in & a nonchalantly said "how's it goin'?", the guy kinda nodded & went into a stall. When I walked out my friend (who'd walked out a few seconds before was rolling on the floor. LOL

Boxer-briefs are the bomb.

NOTE: Image edited for inappropriate content. Please respect the guidelines. WebmasterPete

OH YEAH!

:p :p :p :p :p

I learn so many new things here. :smooth:

<i>I NEED my big toothy grin smilie!!!!!!</i>

yep, the little hatch can be used - don't wear briefs, but love boxer-briefs! don't use that hatch too often - usually only on the boxers.

Someone else point something out & I found it pretty interesting:

When the infamous MTV-Clinton "boxers or briefs" question (to which Clinton answered that tighty-whities were his chonies of choice) aired, it seems like it was pretty soon after that boxer sales skyrocketed. Coincidence? Hmmm...

ok that's a really really really really really nasty thought jeff.
throwup.gif
throwup.gif
throwup.gif
throwup.gif
throwup.gif
throwup.gif
throwup.gif
throwup.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter