Men who wear BRIEFS . . .

The hatch? LOL! :teeth: I seem to remember DS learning how this works when he was 3 and in day care. They taught him that one.

Okay, I asked my husband. He is a "hatch" user. He wonders how all of these guys who "go over the top" manage in a public restroom. Do they lower their slacks? He doesn't even like using a urinal when wearing elastic waist shorts because he has to pull them down-- he'd rather use a stall. Of course, it could just be because he has a cute bottom.

Um, I think he'd kill me if he knew I was typing this. :lol

Just wanted to get it going again for all who may ahve missed this!!!!
:earseek:

Oh I definitely missed it the first time. OMG!!! This is too funny!

Originally posted by SPAGo 98
are they mickey briefs? :)

One thing I do understand, from a friend who potty trained her mickey brief wearing child this way, that "Mickey doesn't like to get wet!"

Holy cow this is an old thread!

Did you do a search to find it, or just happen upon it by coincidence? :earseek:

My, my Doc Rafiki! Of all the photos to post!

I guess it's safe to say he's circumcised! :eek:

Edited for inappropriate content - Please respect the guidelines.
- WebmasterPete

I wondered what was going on when I started reading this. Half of the originals are no longer here.

anit it kind of sad rereading old threads and seeing people who dont post no more

Originally posted by Pop Daddy
anit it kind of sad rereading old threads and seeing people who dont post no more
The OP was really funny;)...but yes, miss seeing all those names.:(

Originally posted by Pop Daddy

I was thinking the same thing!:(

What a pic, Kathy!!!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter