Men who wear BRIEFS . . .

Hes,
That is the ugliest and most disgusting smilie I have ever seen!!:eek: WOW! How can I get one of those??:)

One hatch user - and one boxer guy in this family. (And no, neither one is me!)
Pam

I am not telling. They did not have the fun kind of kiddie briefs when I was young.:(

:jester: :jester:

ds just recently discovered "the hatch"

Groosch!

you should jurst treasure those moments! :)
goofhead09a.gif

OK.
Mother of 4 Daughters here.
No sons.
Wife of a man who does not "share" the bathroom.

I need to know too, Deb. Please let me know what your DH tells DS.

:)

ER....um....I think there are something I really did not want to know. I think I will look at a few of you now in a different light. Brian?? Love the tag....lol

Originally posted by BethR
OK.
Mother of 4 Daughters here.
No sons.
Wife of a man who does not "share" the bathroom.
Do you mean he has his own bathroom or doesn't want company while he's taking care of business.

I am not a hatch user.. just too much effort... saving my energy for more important things..

OMG!! ROTFLOL!!! This thread is has replaced the chocolate thread someone posted once as my all time favorite thread. You guys are all nuts!! :p :p :p

Micca!!!!!!!!!!:earseek: :earseek: ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!

Brian, I REPEAT, TMI!!!

(Thanks, DG!!) ;)

Don't know HOW I missed this last month!! This is the funniest thing in a long time!! :p :p :p :p :p

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

:teeth: Too funny!

Micca....man over board is just too funny!!! Both DH and DS practice this method, DS (6) tried the "hatch" and found it too difficult to come in out of the rain, so "man over board" works just fine for him.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

LOL:p This thread has me ROTFL!! To add to the TMI quality of this thread I have to tell you what happened here yesterday. My DS6 had fallen alseep in his shirt 2 nights ago so yesterday a.m. I suggested he put on a clean one and he said"No, Mommy this one is pee proof" I said "Whaaaat?" He went on to explain that he was sure he had gotten some on his shirt but then couldn't find it, so he was sure it must be pee proof material. I said "Take it off NOW" I then handed him a clean shirt & he said "Wow, maybe this one will be pee proof too" I said, "Let's not test it":eek:

OMG...I had forgotten about this thread...Have to tell you that I did an informal survey of a gew guys I know...and the hatch was a no no....everyone went over the top. Now all I can say is...then why bother with the hatch, hardly or maybe softly...oh whatever...guys don't seem to use it....Keep thinking though that there could be an elastic incident...

Lars....you make me lol.....

Originally posted by debster812

OK, my DS is 5, so this is what I have to look forward to in the next two years? lol
Yes, you absolutely have this to look forward to!! My 7 year old ds did the EXACT same thing as Deb in IA's ds! Oh the joy! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter