Mickey's Halloween Party and Halloween Time Superthread 2018!!

Just bought my tickets for Halloween night. Has anyone been on Halloween night? Is it packed?

Did anyone ever start a "super thread" with like pictures from previous years????

Just bought my tickets for Halloween night. Has anyone been on Halloween night? Is it packed?

Did anyone ever start a "super thread" with like pictures from previous years????

We went on Halloween last year - I don't have anything to compare it to, but treat trails moved quickly, ride lines were generally walk on, parade needed about 1.5 hours to get a curb spot. Character lines looked long but we did the ones we wanted (jack and sally) day of. Food lines also seemed pretty long. For our purposes though, not much to complain about. We're going again.

I’m not super clear on the park hopping with the party ticket-can you only park hop during the first 3 hours then you need to be in DL? Or can you hop all night?

I’m not super clear on the park hopping with the party ticket-can you only park hop during the first 3 hours then you need to be in DL? Or can you hop all night?

You can hop during the 3 early entry hours, then during the party while DCA is open. (DCA usually closes earllier than DL.) Some party guests hop to DCA for WOC, then come back to MHP.

Hello everyone. This will be our first time to Disneyland. We are going to the Oct 16th party. We have done the Halloween party at Disney World many times, but I wanted to get some input on our plans for the party.
Get into park at 3:00. Haunted Mansion 1st. Walk towards Toontown. Be there for 5:00 opening. Not sure how long Toontown will take, thinking by 6:30 walking back to New Orleans Square to see Jack and Sally. Then ride Pirates and Haunted Mansion by 8ish. Walk to Fantasyland to maybe ride Snow White, Mr. Toad, and Peter Pan. Between 9:30 and 10:00 find place on Main Street for 2nd parade.
Do our plans seem doable? Thank you!

Hello everyone. This will be our first time to Disneyland. We are going to the Oct 16th party. We have done the Halloween party at Disney World many times, but I wanted to get some input on our plans for the party.
Get into park at 3:00. Haunted Mansion 1st. Walk towards Toontown. Be there for 5:00 opening. Not sure how long Toontown will take, thinking by 6:30 walking back to New Orleans Square to see Jack and Sally. Then ride Pirates and Haunted Mansion by 8ish. Walk to Fantasyland to maybe ride Snow White, Mr. Toad, and Peter Pan. Between 9:30 and 10:00 find place on Main Street for 2nd parade.
Do our plans seem doable? Thank you!
The rides in fantasyland will close about a 30-60 minutes before fireworks FYI. They reopen after fireworks once they clear the area.

Thanks! That's something. Is there a list of what characters are there and where?
Last year from touringplans they have this list:
  • Friends from Aladdin – Aladdin’s Oasis
  • Jack & Sally – New Orleans Square, near Pirates of the Caribbean exit
  • Winnie the Pooh & Friends – Critter Country
  • Disney Pirate Pals (Peter Pan, Wendy, Captain Hook) – Pirate Wharf (Frontierland Dock)
  • Mickey and Minnie – Frontierland, near the petrified tree
  • Disney Villains (Malificent, Evil Queen, Hades, Lady Tremain, Wicked Step Sisters, Jafar, Queen of Hearts, Ratcliffe, and Cruella de Vil) – Town Square, Main Street USA
  • Disney Princesses – Fantasy Faire
  • Darth Vader and Chewbaca – Star Wars Launch Bay, Tomorrowland
We won't have this year's characters until the first party and someone shares a map from the party. Micky, Minnie, Pluto, Donald and Daisey were at the toontown pre-party all dressed in costumes as well.

I'm having problems with looking to see if dates are sold out yet. When I got to the page that you can buy the tickets is says that someone ate the page. It's been saying that for the last two days on my desktop computer. When I go on my cell phone it can bring it up just fine. Is anyone else having problems? I plan on going on the 23rd of October with my friend. I won't be able to get the ticket until sometime in early August. I guess I can call and let them know about the problem I'm having and check on the tickets

I'm using Chrome with Ghostery and uBlock, both active, and the page is coming up okay for me (I can see the calendar, select dates, and add tickets to my cart). I also checked on Internet Explorer (no blockers) and Safari, and those came okay as well. What browser are you using? Any extensions? Maybe try clearing the cookies/cache and see if that helps?

Last edited:
I'm sneaking in a day trip to DL after my 4 day cruise, since the cruise ship docks in the port of LA early the morning of Sept 19th. Might as well book an 8pm flight home and visit the mouse before heading home. Long day but worth it. Really looking forward to both the cruise and the day trip to visit the mouse. Booking both cruise and flight today!

The 12th of October is sold out online. If you are wanting to get this date please call in

We received ours in the mail this week for October 5th. I am so excited! We are under the 100 day mark, though my Disney World self is freaking out that I'm not making any reservations or fast passes yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter