New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
My friend, Patricia, had a successful procedure today! Her cardiologist put two stents in, and we are hopeful of a good recovery. Thank you for your prayers.

Good morning NJ and happy Tuesday!

We went to grocery store yesterday, they are now limiting the number of people that can be in the store. They have only one entrance open with a security guard keeping track of people exiting and entering, you form a line out side (with distancing) and when one person exits another person can enter. The paper product isle was complete wiped out, not one thing on the shelves for the entire length of isle and it's a long isle. Other areas had no stock as well. Luckily I didn't need any paper products, I was getting aluminum foil from the other side of isle. Sure glad we always buy large size paper towels, TP and napkins...

We wore our facemasks and gloves, glad I made the masks.

Keep safe and well everyone.

Good morning!
We did grocery/prescription run this morning. Wal Mart pharmacy by us opened at 6 today. Got many things, and hope to be able to stay away for week or more.
A long term facility in Lower Township has problems now, so CM county has a lot more cases.
Patricia, in Tulsa, knows she does not have it, and is hoping to be able to go home today with a better functioning heart, now that she has two more stents.
We wore our home made masks out. Most people had something.

Stay safe, keep in touch!
:goodvibes

My DH and I both said that the next time we go we need to be there at 7am when they open. We didn't have to wait very long but it would be nice to just get in and out. We won't be back there again for at least another week.

Have a great day! :wizard:

Good morning NJ! Hope you are all well. It's turning out to be a pretty day where I live. We had quite a storm last night, hail, thunder and lighting, woke me up!

Stay safe and healthy everyone!

Good afternoon! We had thunder and significant rain last night. Here too, it’s a beautiful day!

My DH and I enjoyed a nice walk in the park today, it was so nice to enjoy the spring weather. This afternoon we had rain, good for the grass. I hope each of us is doing what we need to do to be safe and healthy. This is going to be a different kind of Easter for us. We won't be with our children or our grandchildren but we will be with each other. When this is all done I plan to have a family celebration for all the birthdays and Easter that we have missed. I'm sure we will all be glad to celebrate together.

Please stay safe and be healthy all NJ DVC members and all others for that matter.

Good morning! Cloudy Cape May checking in.

I have to ration my bird food supply, and the squirrels are angry!

Good morning NJ, it's great to be alive and well! It is a gloomy day but I'm sure we will all make the best of it. After all as the saying goes, "April showers bring May flowers", looking forward to those May flowers and getting back to normal.

This made me chuckle, thanks! Good to have some hummer for a change. :thumbsup2

Have a great day everyone! :wizard:

Well the sun came out after all so DH and I took a walk. It's actually a pretty nice day out, after our walk we sat for a few in our rockers on the front porch and watched the clouds blow by. Nice way to spend part of the day. Now it's back to work, have to find something constructive to do before I can read my book! Enjoy your day everyone! :wizard:

Good morning! Cloudy Cape May checking in.

I have to ration my bird food supply, and the squirrels are angry!
Good morning NJ, it's great to be alive and well! It is a gloomy day but I'm sure we will all make the best of it. After all as the saying goes, "April showers bring May flowers", looking forward to those May flowers and getting back to normal.

This made me chuckle, thanks! Good to have some hummer for a change. :thumbsup2

Have a great day everyone! :wizard:
Hope everyone is doing well! Have a great day :flower1:

Morning Everyone. pooh:

Was it a windy day in all NJ? We had two tremendous downpours, in morning, then afternoon, maybe 3.

Good morning NJ! Another beautiful day (at least so far), the weatherman is predicting rain a little in the day. We will see.

Yesterday started out very dreary but a little later the sun came out and it was very nice. In the afternoon it did get very windy and we had a hard downpour around 3 or so. Once that rain storm passed it was nice and sunny again but the wind did pickup.

Stay healthy, safe and happy everyone! :wizard:

So fellow NJ DVCers, does anyone have an August trip planned and are you considering cancelling? We'll have our family of four plus three friends for a Sweet 16. We're driving down but because of school schedules, we wouldn't be able to reschedule a trip until the following summer.

I had a May trip that I pushed out to the end of August. However, I have a Sept use year, so I'm still looking out until the end of this month to decide if I want to cancel and bank those points.

It is sunny and very windy in Cape May. We are headed out to pick up grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup from Eat Well.

Stay safe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter