• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

New Pirate Items Available! -Not From Pirates Adventure Game- *SPOILERS*

Just a quick note to say that I am not the one to credit for this shortcut. I saw it somewhere here on DIS but I don't remember who it was. They looked at the source code for the page. Good job, whoever you are!

--Cement

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
I will update a link soon for the site but the Davy Jones Organ, Treasure Chests, Monkey Statue, and Davy Jones and Jack Costumes areavailable from the new game and like I said link coming right away.
New Pirates Game -- Find The Items!

Go Up And Click "Plunder" To See The Items Need!

SPOILERS:

The First Room You're In Contains: Keys & Necklace
The Second Room Contains: Compass & Hat
The Third Room Contains: The Bone
The Fourth Room Contains: Sword & Piece Of Paper
The Fifth Room Contains: The Shovel
The Sixth Room Contains: The Voodoo Doll & Crab Claw Thing
Then Click Found All item Go Into The Next Rooms Play The Organ Correctly When You Win Click: "VMK Cllectables" And There You Go!

-KrazyLuke
I got on the thrid room, I clicked on the door and it froze! :furious:

I Havnt, But To Get It It Is Every 5000 Person To Load The Game
That Gets It.

For The Last Hour I Have Been Just Sitting Here Clicking Refresh And Hoping I Get It Lol!

no it's every 5000th code that gets it. Clicking refresh wouldn't get it. You have to get a lot of codes and enter them.

yeah that's how you get the codes. But you don't know if you got the costume until you enter the codes.

There is a new option for the prizes: Trading Cards.

It's one of those TokenZone things that Disney loves to do. We had tokens for Narnia, there are some for Cars, and now POTC.

BTW, for anyone still mining for codes, the trading cards option is all the way to the right, which is where the VMK code spot used to be! The VMK code spot is now third from the left. Just so you don't accidentally click Trading Cards and wonder where the codes went! (three guesses who might have done that?!)

JeanJoe said:
Yep, I agree with you totally.

If it's not too arduous for them, it'd be great if they had extra compute power available at the introduction of "new" games / areas / rooms / quests, and then cycle them out when the "load" decreased.

Oh well -- more wishful thinking.

Maybe they did try. My firewall has been blocking attempts to access my computer much more frequently ever since the game was released. Maybe it's VMK trying to access some more compute power? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That was supposed to be funny, I don't really believe VMK is trying to use my computer for code generation.

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

KidGoofy said:
I found a way to get more codes and not playing it repeatedly.
1.finish it and click vmk collectibles
2.click on desktop or screensaver
3.click vmk collectibles one more time and you get another code
I am sorry if anyone already posted it it is just i had no time to check if someone did.
Where should I see "vmk collectibles" on the screen?

It's "VMK Codes" now, and I'm not sure, but I think this bug's been fixed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter