• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

New Pirate Items Available! -Not From Pirates Adventure Game- *SPOILERS*

PrinceRaphael said:
I am very disappointed in some players here who took advantage of the new pirate game. You sat there, all of you and played constantly without any thought to who else would just be happy with a poster or a chest. It was not good enough for some of you to play once or twice, you had to play for hours just to win a costume for another of your cheap trade tricks for inferno. It is because of you that there is a connection error. Selfishness, wth your angry faces and evil minds just because you cant get your costume.

I think you are over reacting quite a bit. The game is supposed to be for people to play repeatedly. It is set up just like the Narnia game. In order to get the big prize, you must keep playing. I do not think it is wrong to share the secrets that we pick up. I think that that is nice and to not do so would be selfish. Also, we are not the only people playing the game so to blame this on us would not be fair. VMK has problems all the time. I am sure they will fix it as soon as possible. :) Don't take your anger at a computer system out on others.

PrinceRaphael said:
I am very disappointed in some players here who took advantage of the new pirate game. You sat there, all of you and played constantly without any thought to who else would just be happy with a poster or a chest. It was not good enough for some of you to play once or twice, you had to play for hours just to win a costume for another of your cheap trade tricks for inferno. It is because of you that there is a connection error. Selfishness, wth your angry faces and evil minds just because you cant get your costume.

I have to agree with everyone else. I play because I like to win the "stuff". I play, and I like to have one of everything. Once I have that, I let it go. I kept at Narnia until i got the wardrobe. It will be the same for me with the pirate game, I won't stop till I have the pirate costume. I won't apoligize for that --- isn't that partly why we all play VMK? I love my friends list and the chat, but I also love the mini-games and these events.

'

i didn't get it either but how were they suposed to know there was a limited ammount so you dont need to write a paragraph because they didn't know it was a simple mistake most other games have enough codes to go on for a very long time and ivve seen a lot of ppl giving away their pirate stuff when they got the suit. and plz post when the game is back running ::yes::

guess I should have read the end of the thread before I went through all that..LOL! Just got home from work, hope they get it up and running soon.

The Jack Sparrow Costume is laughing at me right now cause i've been trying all day to get him and when vmk actually starts to work again.. no more codes.. Jack Sparrow if you can hear me.. i hope your soul does end up being taken by Davey Jones!.. At least Davey gave me a whole shipment of organs!
What did you give me Sparrow! Huh? i hope Davey owns you!! lol sorry :lmao: :lmao: :badpc: :badpc:

Peacefully said:
everyone is getting them. Maybe you should check other threads in the future?

I don't think this was necessary, a friendly there is a post about it or maybe a link would be more helpful.

I'm glad its not just me. I played four times and got an error connection each time. At least I now know how to play the game. It took me a while, even with the spoiler.

Bett (Awsome Allye)

WebmasterKelsie said:
I don't think this was necessary, a friendly there is a post about it or maybe a link would be more helpful.

I didn't mean it as snarky at all. It was completely meant as a friendly suggestion. If you see, I linked other people to the thread in other threads as well. I was just trying to help.

I always forget that you can't hear tone of voice on the internet. I suppose I should use more smilies or something. :)

i just got home from work and i tried once and got the connection error.. this was before i started reading about others problems. so its nice to know i'm not alone.. but its kinda sad i havent been given a chance to get the items lol. :)

I am quite nervous now because I read in another thread that they are warning and banning people who put too many codes in. One person said that they got banned for 120 codes in 12 hours. Is this true? Please tell me its not. I am almost afraid to put my codes in now because I do not want to get in trouble. :scared1:

They will most certainly ban you if you are entering codes using a scripting program (i.e. short keys) . People have reported being warned not sure of reports about being banned just yet. Quite possibly they meant 120 codes in 12 minutes not hours. :confused3

Edited to add: Just saw other posts about being banned for 24 or life.
I have entered somewhere around 160 to 200 codes throughout the day!
(Still have not gotten the costume.ARG!) I also have not received a warning.
I am also not using anything than my good old eyes and fingers to type them in - and yes, it took forever. I used no shortcuts and I also type slow so maybe that has something to do with. I still hunt and peck type! ROTFL!

In any case, after my first warning for using "help" back when narnia had just came out , I strongly advise those who have received a warning to slow down in their code entry. Even typing fast could set off alarms. You just never know with VMK!

I only saw on Sparrow outfit today :furious:

image75ow.jpg

Does anybody have a direct link into the game? It seems that Disney does not recognize the newest version of Flash on my computer. The same thing happened on the Narnia game and the direct link allows me to play that game.

add me to the list of having a monkey army!

Those monkeys have a mind of there own :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter