New Pirate Items Available! -Not From Pirates Adventure Game- *SPOILERS*

SilentPedro said:
I think they ran out of codes, they probobly didn't know about the shortcut
I am sure the short cut was an accident and has caused problems with too many code given out and entered, both - overload. I doubt they ran out of codes, they are most likely fixing bug. I know of about 10 costums so far so lets say there are 20 out there, no way that is all they planned for. They have simply found the source of there problem and have shut it down to correct it. This is my speculation based on my earlier prediction one that vmk would shut down and to they would now correct the bug.

well i hope they fix it i waited forever for pirate costumes to come out and all there is is a conection error after (in my opinion) boring game

A similar problem occurred when the Kellogg's game started last year. There were a couple of times in the beginning that the game ran out of codes. It took about a day to get more loaded. Be patient. I'm sure they will fix it. The short cut probably just generated far more than anticipated.

A CL told me staff closed it to make the costume code easier to get.

Hooray! But now everyone will be wearing it, lol :rotfl:

EDIT: Wow, someone traded an inferno for a full costume in the trade room I'm in!

I wonder if its just me but i get connection errors, is anyone getting any? plz tell me

Idol_Fan said:
A CL told me staff closed it to make the costume code easier to get.

Didn't a CL say that the Kellogg's codes would no longer work? We all know how that turned out. Once again CL's don't know anything special folks, they are not the keepers to the key of wisdom.

And for the record some secrets, shouldn't be shared on public forums. This is what caused the crash for everyone. Those lucky enough to figure out the secret could still be getting codes aloung with everyone else if they kept it a secret in my opinion. :rolleyes1

i got 2 and now all it says is connection error, its nothing wrong with my computer, ive tried all browsers

I am very disappointed in some players here who took advantage of the new pirate game. You sat there, all of you and played constantly without any thought to who else would just be happy with a poster or a chest. It was not good enough for some of you to play once or twice, you had to play for hours just to win a costume for another of your cheap trade tricks for inferno. It is because of you that there is a connection error. Selfishness, wth your angry faces and evil minds just because you cant get your costume.

like I said, everyone is getting connection error when they try to get codes. We think they're either working on it or they're out of codes to give out. Just give it awhile.

Thats good to know. i got three codes and now i am getting the "connection error" message. I hope it gets fixed up right quick. lol

What CL told you? Cl's haven't been told anything about game.

PrinceRaphael said:
I am very disappointed in some players here who took advantage of the new pirate game. You sat there, all of you and played constantly without any thought to who else would just be happy with a poster or a chest. It was not good enough for some of you to play once or twice, you had to play for hours just to win a costume for another of your cheap trade tricks for inferno. It is because of you that there is a connection error. Selfishness, wth your angry faces and evil minds just because you cant get your costume.
Sorry for your disappointment. I myself have not been able to play it very much or to get many codes out of it yet. And I stress Yet.
This is a problem that I'm sure will be fixed. And it's not like the game will close up tonight. There will be many more opportunities to play and get actual codes.
And the programmers expected everyone to play it many times and get many codes.
Now please lighten up. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter