• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

New Pirate Items Available! -Not From Pirates Adventure Game- *SPOILERS*

VMK_KrazyLuke

DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkorchid>Official Tag
I will update a link soon for the site but the Davy Jones Organ, Treasure Chests, Monkey Statue, and Davy Jones and Jack Costumes areavailable from the new game and like I said link coming right away.
New Pirates Game -- Find The Items!

Go Up And Click "Plunder" To See The Items Need!

SPOILERS:

The First Room You're In Contains: Keys & Necklace
The Second Room Contains: Compass & Hat
The Third Room Contains: The Bone
The Fourth Room Contains: Sword & Piece Of Paper
The Fifth Room Contains: The Shovel
The Sixth Room Contains: The Voodoo Doll & Crab Claw Thing
Then Click Found All item Go Into The Next Rooms Play The Organ Correctly When You Win Click: "VMK Cllectables" And There You Go!

-KrazyLuke

Archetypeangel said:
I just finished and only got a poster, is it a random item every time you win?

yes they are random because i got 2 posters in a row

I have gotten the skeleton Monkey and the poster so far.

Spoilers:

On each screen there are certain items you must find and collect by clicking on them.

Highlight the white space below for instructions.

The Black Pearl
Antique Necklace
Chest Keys
Now click on the door in the middle

Jack's Quarter's
Jack's Hat
Jack's Compass
click on the window in the middle

Pelegosto Island
Leg bone
click the skull in the middle

Tortuga Port
Elizabeth's sword
Margue's letter
click the door in the middle

East India Trading Co.
Shovel
click the opening in the forest (right above the shovel)

Tia's Shack
Voodoo doll
Crab Claw
click on the door in the middle

Turkish Prison
click "I have all items" - Click on "Plunder" at the top of the screen to be sure you have collected all items.
a short movie scene will play

Click on the door

Click on the organ to play the song shown

When you win, links for you to choose a prize will be near the bottom of the screen - click VMK Collectible to get a code.

Tip: Use the "World Map" at the top right of the screen to move between rooms a little faster.
Skeletonmonkey.jpg
RZADVAposter.jpg
DeadMansChest.jpg
DaveyJonesOrgan.jpg

Cool!
I can actually play this at work.
(Shhhhh...) :teeth:

I already have a code. Now I just have to wait until I can enter it in to find out what it is. :confused3

i played it right and everthing but im not getting any codes!

okay i'm playing it right now but i'm so confused. i'm trying to to click to go into the quaters but i can't get in...how do i get in there. i got in there before but now after i took the necklace off i'm stuck outside on the ship

uh forget some thing? HELP ME PLZ it wont show any codes i played the song right and nothing plz plz plz plz help me me me!

can anyone help me?
how do you get inside the capitin quaters i'm stuck outside on the black pearl, it's showing me that it's locked how do i get in there. i keep clicking on the door in the middle i'm not going anywhere lol.

Cool! I got a poster!

I wonder if this means that girls can get that costume then.

Thanks for the link and the spoilers. I've gotten three posters so far.

mewmewpwr said:
uh forget some thing? HELP ME PLZ it wont show any codes i played the song right and nothing plz plz plz plz help me me me!

After you finish it should say something like "click below to access your treasures" and if you click "VMK collectible" it should generate a code.

justBELiEVE said:
can anyone help me?
how do you get inside the capitin quaters i'm stuck outside on the black pearl, it's showing me that it's locked how do i get in there. i keep clicking on the door in the middle i'm not going anywhere lol.

When you click the door make sure to keep the mouse cursor in the middle of the screen. A scroll pops up and asks if you want to go in there, click on that. If you move it around it closes the scroll, so make sure not to move the mouse too much.
edit: Just now I had it happen where nothing happened at all when I clicked the door. I went to World Map in the corner and clicked the next location. That worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter