New Pirate Items Available! -Not From Pirates Adventure Game- *SPOILERS*

Arwen said:
ok, so I can't firgure out the organ game either. Help Please!

In order to get by this part you have to play the music. You have to click the key of that letter. You know, like an organ and piano. :thumbsup2

okay thanks peacefully
i'm going to try this again because i keep getting stuck in differernt rooms now! lol
oh man i'm horrible at this game lol

nothing showed up. looks like its not gonna happen for me

and that monkey was so cute

Mew mine doesn't work either. It just freezes when I try to enter Jack's Quarters :(

OK I must be stupid I can't find hte keys on the first screen! The necklass is around jecks throat but where are the keys?

MKOATEYW said:
OK I must be stupid I can't find hte keys on the first screen! The necklass is around jecks throat but where are the keys?

On the old man's belt

I got the monkey and the poster so far
Now I got the organ.
Still haven't received the costume or treasure chest.

okay for some reason when i click on the doors to enter the next room the scroll doesn't show up asking me if i want to go into the next room. any hints on how to enter the rooms more easily?

justBELiEVE said:
okay for some reason when i click on the doors to enter the next room the scroll doesn't show up asking me if i want to go into the next room. any hints on how to enter the rooms more easily?
Use the "World Map" located at the top right of the screen. You can enter any room you choose by clicking on it. ;)

justBELiEVE said:

Like I said, that happens to me once in awhile and I have to use the world map (the link is in the corner). Just go down the list of rooms getting the stuff, that should work.

mewmewpwr said:
i got nothing :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty:

Have you clicked the VMK Collectable link? Is it just not generating codes for you? Maybe you could try another browser?

I have a ton of organs, skeleton monkies, chests and posters .. the suit is the most difficult to get. I hope I get it today :badpc:

Grrr!
Someone from upstairs had to come play amatuer electrician and knocked out my work's computer while I was gone getting food.
I was going to use my lunch time to play the game and get code.
The only computer I can use right now is an ancient one that won't play the game. :furious:

thanks again peacefully!! i finally got this game down!! :) :)
it's working now. thanks for your help i really appreciate it! :)

Archetypeangel said:
I have a ton of organs, skeleton monkies, chests and posters .. the suit is the most difficult to get. I hope I get it today :badpc:
Greeaaaat! This is going to be like the teleporters. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter