New Pirate Items Available! -Not From Pirates Adventure Game- *SPOILERS*

Peacefully said:
Like I said, that happens to me once in awhile and I have to use the world map (the link is in the corner). Just go down the list of rooms getting the stuff, that should work.

Have you clicked the VMK Collectable link? Is it just not generating codes for you? Maybe you could try another browser?

thats the exact problem i have mozilla and my internet explorer doesn't have flash AND i cant install it because i have a limited account meaning i cant install it :guilty: :guilty: :guilty:

OK we thought prizes were random but each item represents a note on the organ in the order going down map locket A key C compass D hat C bone A Letter A sword A shovel G Voo DO G Claw F that is song order and gave organ for me if you are missing any item it takes one away you have to go back and get it - that is random and seems to meen poster I got that the first three times. we need to determine the "song" for each prize as far as collection order is my theory

Adventuredaz said:
OK we thought prizes were random but each item represents a note on the organ in the order going down map locket A key C compass D hat C bone A Letter A sword A shovel G Voo DO G Claw F that is song order and gave organ for me if you are missing any item it takes one away you have to go back and get it - that is random and seems to meen poster I got that the first three times. we need to determine the "song" for each prize as far as collection order is my theory

Nope, I do it in the same order every time and the song is always the same and I get different items.

justBELiEVE - I already gave mew a couple items.

jasonpwns - the letter is in a person's hand, below where you exit the room.

So far I have gotten 3 chests, 2 monkeys with candles, 1 organ and 3 posters. The chests are stackable and you can put put other items on them also. The candles light up and the organ makes a sound when you double click it. FYI all items sell for 50 credits (the poster now sells for only 5 credits)

Should we reload the page after we got our prize to get another? Or can we click "Replunder"instead?

EDIT: It seems you have to reload it for it to work. Also, I noticed that there are two easter eggs in the game. Both are bonus wallpapers. You click on the pineapple in Pelegosto Isladn for some, and more in Tia's Shack when you click on the bottle of sand above the crab claw.

I've gotten two chests, two monkeys, and a poster.

When I first saw the post about it, I thought it said Skeleton Mickey! :eek:

Dragonlord11_7 said:
Should we reload the page after we got our prize to get another? Or can we click "Replunder"instead?

Just hit "replunder."

I got the Organ...double woot!!! :)

Now for that costume...

Sonya said:
You know on the everest game there was a way to bypass some the "filler" by double clicking? Is there any way here? The game runs so slow!

If you use the world map to enter the rooms it is a little quicker

Anybody know what this prize is? I checked my inventory and I don't have anything new, and its the second time I got this message
1534hgi.jpg

i have a feeling that the Jack Sparrow costume will be like the Narnia Teleporters.. you just have to keep on trying to get it and it only comes up every once in a while. :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

I found a way to get more codes and not playing it repeatedly.
1.finish it and click vmk collectibles
2.click on desktop or screensaver
3.click vmk collectibles one more time and you get another code
I am sorry if anyone already posted it it is just i had no time to check if someone did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter