New Pirate Items Available! -Not From Pirates Adventure Game- *SPOILERS*

the only people I've seen wearing it/heard of having it were boys. I've been trying to get it for hours. So who knows.

am i doing something wrong 34 codes later...no pirate costume, this is a good time to see how many messages you can have in your folder..

I believe I have had more than 34 and still no costume for me. I am starting to think it is just for boys. :(

No costume for me yet but I can't see how they would know if you are a girl or a boy when they generate the code. I don't think they even know who is playing at that point. Of course that assumes the prize is determined at the time the code is generated, not when the code is entered.

Just something silly... I got a code that had ARGH in it, all four letters grouped together. :rotfl:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

jazstar87 said:
am i doing something wrong 34 codes later...no pirate costume, this is a good time to see how many messages you can have in your folder..
No it is apparenty random but somewhat based on percentage (someone can probably figure out a formula) but after 6 hour and 150 codes no costume, mostly posters and then equal amounts of chests chairs and organs. I would say 42% posters 22% organs 17% chairs and 17% seats so like .03 % for the outfit as guesstimate

It's soso frustrating, not even knowing if girls can get it, and trying for hours to get it.

Now there's the added pressure of not even knowing if they'll keep the short cut or for how long. Blah.

OK, I'm totally lost already. I picked up the keys and necklace and then clicked on the doors. They opened, but I don't know how to enter....

Anyone?

Its for girls too because its a pirates game where it doesnt know if we are boys or girls.

Decoy said:
There are actually four, The eye patch of the guy by the sword, and the barrel right of the shovel also lead to wallpapers.

There is another one "hanging" from Jack's left ear in the first room you encounter.

Has anyone won that costume yet? Is it at a certain point during the game like the Narnia teleporters were? (right after you clicked the play button but before the "yes or no" screen?) Or is it simply a random code at the end like the others?

On a side note, If you have a lot of extra things today (organs, posters, etc.) that you don't need/want, I would sell them today. They go for 50 credits and they might change the price tomorrow. I've made about 5,000 credits today that way :)

OK, so I've been putting in codes for a while (still don't have the pirate costume) but when I use the shortcut, it still show the code, but I'll type it in and the game says that it doesn't match. I've done this with a few codes already and gotten the same result. Could it be that they already fixed it??

ThreeBoysMom - if the scroll asking you to go to the next room doesn't come up, try using the map (link is in the corner)

GrinGrinnyGhosts - are there two Ds? Try the other one.

threeboysmom said:
OK, I'm totally lost already. I picked up the keys and necklace and then clicked on the doors. They opened, but I don't know how to enter....

Anyone?

click on the door again we had that problem.

shadow pirate said:
OK, so I've been putting in codes for a while (still don't have the pirate costume) but when I use the shortcut, it still show the code, but I'll type it in and the game says that it doesn't match. I've done this with a few codes already and gotten the same result. Could it be that they already fixed it??

Someone had that problem earlier, try logging out of vmk and logging back in.

Well... it could be a boys' only costume. The game doesn't need to know that we're a boy or a girl... after all, the herbie codes work that way. If you enter it on a boy, it shows up as a boys costume and can't be traded to a girl --- and vice versa.

Has a boy who's gotten it tried trading it to a girl? (just for info's sake lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter