New Rules for Disney Parks

New Rule: When sitting on the bus, it is not okay to get into a heated, whole family argument in a foreign language, when I, or anyone in my family is sitting next to, or across from you. Just because you are yelling in a foreign language doesn't mean that we can't hear you. Newsflash - this is a not the chicken bus to Guadalahara...

New rule: A buffet is not meant to be a challenge. Just because it is all you can eat does not mean all rules of civility and humanity go out the door. If you need to fill up three plates at a time (for yourself), I will happily direct you to the trough station which will be set up out back.

Yes!!!! And please use the tongs and not your hands!!!!

New Rule: If you're in line at a counter service restaurant and when you get to the front, you give the CM the "hold on" hand because you're busy on the phone or you're taking orders over the phone for everyone, the cell phone goes into the fryer with your French fry order and you are subject to an atomic wedgie by said CM.

One more, man this is fun.
New Rule: If you or your children have no clue that sneezing and/or coughing without covering your mouth spreads germs I will show you that a Disney merchandise bag pulled tight over your head works just as well!

:worship:AMEN:thumbsup2

New Rule - If you every other word that comes out of your mouth well waiting in line is F*** and all the other **** **** words , I reserve the right to hold your mouth open whilst all the little kids that have to go can use your mouth for the toilet it is.

New Rule - If you every other word that comes out of your mouth well waiting in line is F*** and all the other **** **** words , I reserve the right to hold your mouth open whilst all the little kids that have to go can use your mouth for the toilet it is.
:lmao: :lmao: Gives new meaning to "potty mouth" :rotfl:

Why in God's name are you watching somebody breastfeed their child in the darkened theater instead of paying attention to the show?

Just wondering...

David

When they're sitting right next to you it is kind of hard not to see and/or hear, and the constant bumping of my arm so her arm can be in the correct position.

My point is courtesy to other viewers to not distract, not a debate about breastfeeding in public. Small confined places...it is distracting. It has happened to me personally, but in Muppet Vision.

This is an excellent example of why it's inappropriate, but the mother who was doing this in my theater was sitting behind me and when the show ended, I got up to leave...and she was covering herself up. I realized what had been going on, and frankly it was just a little troubling. Not the right place for that. I am glad I wasn't sitting next to her!

Rule: All those that pretend that they don't have multiple Advanced Dining Reservations (not ADRs to avoid violating a previous rule) for the same day will have them all cancelled and be forced to eat all meals at the ABC Commisary.

Now that is a good one!;)

This is an excellent example of why it's inappropriate, but the mother who was doing this in my theater was sitting behind me and when the show ended, I got up to leave...and she was covering herself up. I realized what had been going on, and frankly it was just a little troubling. Not the right place for that. I am glad I wasn't sitting next to her!

In that case, here's another new rule... people who think a darkened theater is "not the right place" for nursing, even if it was going on right behind them and they had no idea, should stay out of public. ;) But you're only 18 so I have hope for you yet. :thumbsup2

HOW is this thread still alive?!?!!? LOL. .............but I'm glad it still is!!!

NEW RULE: Limit your 'trip ticker' counts to trips within the foreseeable future. I don't want to continually have to read about your wonderful trip to POP Century in 672 days, 11 hours, and 3 minutes.

New Rule: If you plan on wearing black socks pulled up to your knees with Birkenstocks, basketball shorts and a shirt that says "You must be this tall to ride"...I am completely within the rules to roll around the ground pointing and laughing at you.

New Rule: If you have spent the last 20 years eating McDonalds 3X a day get your big butt out of my way. You waddle is getting in the way of me getting to a ride.

New Rule: Just because you are on a scooter doesn't mean that you have the run of the park. News flash-Disney is crowded in the summer. You don't like it you can vacation else where.

New Rule: The words "excuse me" go a long way.

New Rule: If it is 12 am and there are small children on the bus give up your seat. I don't like holding my 2 year old for the entire bus ride standing.

New Rule: Yes it it is hot in Orlando in August, quit complaining. Disney can't controll the weather.

Love this thread, and love Bill Maher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter