New Rules for Disney Parks

New Rule: If you are going to discuss you child's age, learn the rules of rounding. Your child is not 3.7654321 years old.

So you are telling me that you have never had one mean-spirited thought in your life? How wonderful it must be to be so sweet and kind.

The thread is meant in jest. No one (expect the following posters who were so afronted by the "mean-spiritedness that they became mean themselves....what a coincidence!) wanted anyone to be seriously injured.

/QUOTE]

No, I never said I was perfect and spend my days skipping around and sucking on lollypops. You will not, however, find me starting a thread as a thinly veiled way to mock, belittle, and disparage other people. And think that it is ok because everyone says Ha ha, just kidding!

This thread is mean spirited at its core. And pretending to joke about wishing ill on others is very pathetic, and certainly beneath what I would expect from decent human beings. Which I assume most of you are.

Honestly, it sounds like some of you need to spend more time enjoying your vacations and less watching what other people are doing/wearing/eating.

New Rule: If you decorate your balcony anywhere where I have to look at it while sitting on my balcony, I get to bomb you with raw eggs.

New rule: Just because you have rented an ECV doesn't give you the right to launch yourself off of the monorail like Evil Kenivil into the passersby at the Contemporary because you were not attended to instantly.

(Yup, I witnessed this on our last trip-didn't even apologize the the man with the infant she plowed into)

New Rule: If the bus is standing room only and you decide that moving all the way back means 6 feet behind the driver I reserve the right to rip lingering sausage and beer farts courtesy of the Biergarten next to you the whole way to the resort.
:headache:
This smiley is not a "headache". It's me pushing to squeeze one more out.

So you are telling me that you have never had one mean-spirited thought in your life? How wonderful it must be to be so sweet and kind.

The thread is meant in jest. No one (expect the following posters who were so afronted by the "mean-spiritedness that they became mean themselves....what a coincidence!) wanted anyone to be seriously injured.

/QUOTE]

No, I never said I was perfect and spend my days skipping around and sucking on lollypops. You will not, however, find me starting a thread as a thinly veiled way to mock, belittle, and disparage other people. And think that it is ok because everyone says Ha ha, just kidding!

This thread is mean spirited at its core. And pretending to joke about wishing ill on others is very pathetic, and certainly beneath what I would expect from decent human beings. Which I assume most of you are.

Honestly, it sounds like some of you need to spend more time enjoying your vacations and less watching what other people are doing/wearing/eating.

New rule: People without a sense of humor are required to leave this thread immediately.

Don't tell me you never get sick of what you hear on the dis!

New Rule: If you sit with both your young children on your lap and chain smoke 4 cigarettes at the smoking area of the resort I reserve the right to assume you are from Europe or the deep South. Flame me.

New rule-Just because I am a 5ft tall woman and you are a 6ft something guy dont think when you try to jump in front of me checking into a restaraunt and act like you didn't see me that I won't throw you right under a bus and call you on it!!! The phrase I'm little but I'm loud comes to mind

One more, man this is fun.
New Rule: If you or your children have no clue that sneezing and/or coughing without covering your mouth spreads germs I will show you that a Disney merchandise bag pulled tight over your head works just as well!

And for the love of God if you cannot keep your hands off of each other for some fun in the park I have the right to turn a hose on you. Nothing is grosser than PDA by the newlyweds in Mickey ears.

And for the love of God if you cannot keep your hands off of each other for some fun in the park I have the right to turn a hose on you. Nothing is grosser than PDA by the newlyweds in Mickey ears.

I had this happen when we were going back to MK. A couple apparently had had a few (I don't know how at MK but you could tell). They were GOING AT IT. Best of all, their two sons, maybe 6 and 8 were just standing there looking embarrased and bored (and like it was nothing new). I couldn't help but say as we walked by to my DW, "Bet those kids know how they got here".

Ooops, :flower3:not a newlywed, but sorry...;)

They can at least ask why you need said ECV.

No, they can't. The law is clear on that.

I was not trying to prohibit anyone who legitimately needs an ECV from getting one, just trying to stop the cheaters. It is a sad commentary on our society when risk of offense supercedes logic. :mad:

It's not "risk of offense" that makes it so. It's the law.

But on the other hand, there are some people that use the ECV as a crutch, and just plain laziness.

Who? Specifically, I mean.

New Rule: Please don't use the made up excuse of " my child has a disability" to get a GAC and take them to the front of the line instead of teaching your child a little patients... wait in line like everyone else.

ps. this ruines it for children with real disabilities.

New Rule: People who write patients but mean patience must spend at least 1 minute proofreading their posts from now on, as a method to improve both their spelling and their patience. (No comment about "ruines.") ;)

David

We just found this thread and wanted to say how much we enjoy it. It just proves how great Disney is because people keep going back despite the fact that none of these rules actually exist.

Not a real big fan of grown men using the term 'pixie dust' either. If I ever used that term, I'd kick my own a**.

LOL! Now that's funny... If I was around you when you said it, I'd volunteer to kick it for ya! And I'd hope that someone else would do the same for me....

If your kids are behaving like demons and you just turn around and smile and say "it is the kids vacation too", I can tell your children there is no such thing as Santa Claus.

Come to a signature restaurant as a man in a tank top and you keep raising your arms about your head so we are all treated to your sweaty hairy pits? You will have each hair tweezed.

New rule: If you are sweaty and wearing a tank top, please do not eat at a buffet. No one wants you sweating on the food.

New Rule: If you sneeze or cough at a buffet, and do not cover your mouth and turn your head away from the food, you will be immediately removed from the premises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter