New Rules for Disney Parks

NEW RULE: If you use all the Dis-terms for rides and parks DURING vacation, you revoke all posting privlidges.

"We are going to the MK today to ride HM, then going to get a fastpass for SM, then will ride TTA until our dinner at CP is ready'.

I've heard people talking like this on busses.....

:scared1::rotfl2:

LOVE the idea of having a dr note to rent an evc... seriously. Great idea. Those who need it can get it, those who want to take advantage can't. Problem solved. :thumbsup2

The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) prohibits asking a person for proof of disability.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW RULE: People on message boards need to stop saying that ecv/wheelchairs get to the front of lines, that is reserved for Make a Wish kids. Wheelchairs/ECV's might have to go into a different line because the que won't allow the mobility device in the main que.

Love this!! :rotfl:

As a smoker who follows the rules, I love this!! But along those lines...

New Rule: If you decide to wander down into a far-off-the-beaten-path smoking section and then launch into coughing and fanning theatrics, I reserve the right to come sit thisclose to you and blow smoke in your face.
You can blow smoke from the right side and I will blow smoke from the left , them the Emmy winning cougher will be:sick:

I just have one question
"Do you think Disney has gone downhill over the years"

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sorry I just couldnt resist

So, so much.

Hey, Fractal, how long is middle school supposed to last in your part of the world? It's only two grades in my town, so if it took you three years to finish... :rotfl:

In Hamilton, NJ (where I grew up) Middle School is 6th, 7th, and 8th grades.

I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but can we PLEASE have a rule that undergarments MUST be worn in the parks ??? And I'm not just talking about a bra.....and believe me, there were ALOT of women that seemed to have forgotten to pack theirs. There were even some women kicking theirs ahead of them. How that's comfortable, it beats me. :confused3

I'm talking underwear. If you're going to wear white shorts and go on Splash Mountain, can you PLEASE wear underwear ??:rotfl: It's hard to try to explain things to an observant 4 year old !! :rotfl:

I don't think this rule should apply to everyone. ;)

The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) prohibits asking a person for proof of disability.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW RULE: People on message boards need to stop saying that ecv/wheelchairs get to the front of lines, that is reserved for Make a Wish kids. Wheelchairs/ECV's might have to go into a different line because the que won't allow the mobility device in the main que.

Well if someone parks in the disabled parking space without the rear view pass they get a ticket or towed here. You have to apply for this in Md., even if it temporary. In Disney it would be a safety thing, getting hit /run over by an ECV can ruin MY FAMILIES trip all because some people do not want to walk. They can at least ask why you need said ECV.

New Rule: If you go and get fast passes for your entire group and then expect to "catch up" to your family you will immediately hand over said fast passes as you apologize to every person you skipped on your way to the back of the line!

Don't worry you can meet up with them after the ride;)!

Well if someone parks in the disabled parking space without the rear view pass they get a ticket or towed here. You have to apply for this in Md., even if it temporary. In Disney it would be a safety thing, getting hit /run over by an ECV can ruin MY FAMILIES trip all because some people do not want to walk. They can at least ask why you need said ECV.

VERY much agreed, and you need to do the same thing in PA. ECV use in general (not just Disney) is getting out-of-hand. And please don't get on me about 'hidden' disabilities--I agree there are alot of issues you can't see.

But on the other hand, there are some people that use the ECV as a crutch, and just plain laziness.

I agree. Here in Alabama one must show a doctor's request for a handicap parking permit. I was not trying to prohibit anyone who legitimately needs an ECV from getting one, just trying to stop the cheaters. It is a sad commentary on our society when risk of offense supercedes logic. :mad:

I pretty much hate 'em all: ressie, Christmas pressie, souvie, trippie, Cindy (for Cinderella) and so on.
Don't forget "vaca." I'm not particularly crazy about all the "DW" and "DSIL" and "DS8" and "Ex-DH4" and "DD-7ART*" stuff, for that matter.

*"Duran Duran -- Seven and the Ragged Tiger"

How about ressie?
Anyone hate that as much as me?

Oh God, me too. I will go out of my way to spell out RESERVATION. "Ressie" ??? Really ??? what are we, Valley Girls ? Yeesh. And Cindy.....come on, her name is CINDERELLA !! I don't think anyone of us is that familiar that we can start using nicknames. "I'm making a ressie at Cindy's".

new rule: if you make a "ressie at Cindy's", CRT should reserve the right to cancel your RESERVATION without notice and also charge your credit card in full. No wand or wishing star for you.

Just saying.....;)

New Rule: Just because it is your child's 37 1/2 month birthday and you have a button that says so, don't think that everyone will think it is as big a deal as you do. I will probably point and laugh at you.

I love those parents--you know you have to perform long division, and an algebra equation to figure out their age in years. Literally had a mom tell me her son was '46 months' one time---took me a few minutes to convert that to years.

Awww darn and just when I was going to take DD to celebrate her 144 month birthday. ;)

Now THAT is just darn funny, I don't care who you are!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks I aim to please. :rotfl2:

New Rule: On your first trip please don't act like you know everything about Disney, just because you frequented the disboards. It really annoys those of us who really do know it all. :rotfl::rotfl:

New Rule: Please don't use the made up excuse of " my child has a disability" to get a GAC and take them to the front of the line instead of teaching your child a little patients... wait in line like everyone else.

ps. this ruines it for children with real disabilities.

Oh God, me too. I will go out of my way to spell out RESERVATION. "Ressie" ??? Really ??? what are we, Valley Girls ? Yeesh. And Cindy.....come on, her name is CINDERELLA !! I don't think anyone of us is that familiar that we can start using nicknames. "I'm making a ressie at Cindy's".

new rule: if you make a "ressie at Cindy's", CRT should reserve the right to cancel your RESERVATION without notice and also charge your credit card in full. No wand or wishing star for you.

Just saying.....;)

Not a real big fan of grown men using the term 'pixie dust' either. If I ever used that term, I'd kick my own a**.

As a smoker who follows the rules, I love this!! But along those lines...

New Rule: If you decide to wander down into a far-off-the-beaten-path smoking section and then launch into coughing and fanning theatrics, I reserve the right to come sit thisclose to you and blow smoke in your face.

So true! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter