New Rules for Disney Parks

I really, really love this thread!

These are hilarious. Glad there are so many people out there with a sense of humor! ;)

New Rule: Please, please, do not breast-feed your child in Mickey's Philharmagic. PLEASE. :eek: If you do, I reserve the right to smack my gum in your ear.

New Rule: Please, please, do not breast-feed your child in Mickey's Philharmagic. PLEASE. :eek: If you do, I reserve the right to smack my gum in your ear.

Why in God's name are you watching somebody breastfeed their child in the darkened theater instead of paying attention to the show?

Just wondering...

David

New Rule: Keep your eye rolling and sighs to yourself when you see my dbf in the designated area to load on the busses in his power wheelchair. He is neither blind or deaf so he can see and hear how you are acting. He would give anything to stand in line beside you, so keep your rudeness to yourself.

New Rule: Never walk up to a person in a power wheelchair and talk to them like they are a two year old. Never assume just because they have a physical disability they have a mental one as well. This has happened a lot to my dbf by guests at WDW. He could kick your butt in chess and has 4 college degrees including a Masters.

New Rule: Don't judge people by their appearance and think just because they are overweight they are lazy. I am significantly overweight but can walk the parks just like my daughter in law that barely weighs 100lbs. Put the castle, Spaceship Earth, Tree of Life, or the Sorcerer's Hat in front of me and I walk from rope drop to closing. (Note to self if I moved to the WDW area and I would get rid of my fat butt :thumbsup2)

I really, really love this thread!

These are hilarious. Glad there are so many people out there with a sense of humor! ;)

Why in God's name are you watching somebody breastfeed their child in the darkened theater instead of paying attention to the show?

Just wondering...

David

When they're sitting right next to you it is kind of hard not to see and/or hear, and the constant bumping of my arm so her arm can be in the correct position.

My point is courtesy to other viewers to not distract, not a debate about breastfeeding in public. Small confined places...it is distracting. It has happened to me personally, but in Muppet Vision.

Onward with the thread...

New Rule: If your child's balloon keeps smacking me in the face, I have the right to hold it still until your are out of my personal space :) no matter how much your kid cries that he can't bop it around. Balloons and food lines don't mix well.

If your kids are behaving like demons and you just turn around and smile and say "it is the kids vacation too", I can tell your children there is no such thing as Santa Claus.

and the characters are just college kids in costumes!

New Rule: If your over packed umbrella stroller tips over and you go to pick up your retail bags before the screaming two year old in the stroller, you will have to eat day old turkey legs and melted dole whips and then ride the tea cups for two hours straight (one hour for every year on the kid).:rotfl:

I am so offended that some of you would not want to figure out that my son is 196 months old!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

New Rule: If you must tongue your girlfriend in line in front of me it might be time to head back to the hotel.

New Rule: If you do not want to watch the parade enough to find a spot, please feel free to keep walking past those giant Mickey hands directing you forward.

New Rule: If your child has to go to the restroom, please do not tell them you are in a hurry and just go in the Animal Kingdom bushes.

New rule: If you can't following the "no smoking" procedure and insist that smoking on your balcony is not smoking in the room, I get to secretly hope you accidentally set your park passes on fire.

I am so offended that some of you would not want to figure out that my son is 196 months old!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

New Rule: If you must tongue your girlfriend in line in front of me it might be time to head back to the hotel.

New Rule: If you do not want to watch the parade enough to find a spot, please feel free to keep walking past those giant Mickey hands directing you forward.

New Rule: If your child has to go to the restroom, please do not tell them you are in a hurry and just go in the Animal Kingdom bushes.

I just spit my drink out !:laughing:

Rule: All those that pretend that they don't have multiple Advanced Dining Reservations (not ADRs to avoid violating a previous rule) for the same day will have them all cancelled and be forced to eat all meals at the ABC Commisary.

New Rule-If your child is 396 months old, they cannot eat free therefore put them on the dining plan please. Dont share food with them.

New Rule-I don't care if your little girl just came from BBB, she will not cut me in line. Princesses wait on their prince so she can wait in line

New Rule-If I see that you are trying to take a family photo and youre standing in the way, I have a right to become your new family addition. I will not stop for you!!

and the characters are just college kids in costumes!

WHAT?!?

New Rule: If your family of seven can't figure out what to order during the 20 minutes standing in line at the "quick" service, then they just aren't that hungry and will be denied service at the register.

WHAT?!?

New Rule: If your family of seven can't figure out what to order during the 20 minutes standing in line at the "quick" service, then they just aren't that hungry and will be denied service at the register.

Yes Yes!!!

New Rule: If you insist on singing along at the top of your voice on Pirates or Small World, those on your boat may, at their discretion, toss you overboard.

New Rule: If I decide to let my fictious 873lb 42 month old chain smoke on Haunted Mansion while wearing a low cut shirt without a bra and white shorts without a diaper underneath while she takes flash photography and complains that she paid good money for this vacation so she should have gotten on the ride faster, then she gets off the ride to get into her ECV and rides up to Crystal Palaces and rams into you with it then screams at the CM "I HAVE A GAC I DON'T NEED A RESSIE!!!!!!!!!" in Portuegese, then asks someone how to get the Universal using the Monorail and how to get a free upgrade to the Contemporary from Pop Century, you shouldn't be offended because if you are you're just ignorant. :flower3:

New Rule: If I decide to let my fictious 873lb 42 month old chain smoke on Haunted Mansion while wearing a low cut shirt without a bra and white shorts without a diaper underneath while she takes flash photography and complains that she paid good money for this vacation so she should have gotten on the ride faster, then she gets off the ride to get into her ECV and rides up to Crystal Palaces and rams into you with it then screams at the CM "I HAVE A GAC I DON'T NEED A RESSIE!!!!!!!!!" in Portuegese, then asks someone how to get the Universal using the Monorail and how to get a free upgrade to the Contemporary from Pop Century, you shouldn't be offended because if you are you're just ignorant. :flower3:

Wow! I am impressed. I think you summed that up perfectly!That's hilarious!:rotfl:

There is a difference between offended and annoyed.

New Rule: Anyone wearing a "Designated Drinker" shirt at Epcot shall be served non-alcoholic versions of everything they order, without being told.

New Rule: Anyone complaining about being carded, while wearing a set of mouse ears, must forfeit either the drink of the ears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter