New Rules for Disney Parks

New rule: anyone using the words in public or on the disboards "trippie" or "breakie" will be immediately banished to six flags.

New rule: stop celebrating things that make no sense, i.e. 17 month wedding anniversary, new braces, kid out of diapers finally.

On the bright side, another kid out of diapers mean fewer kids being changed on a table / on a curb / in line / etc... Haha!

Which reminds me

Very new rule- If you are soo immersed in Disney that you go into work saying" I cant believe my coffee from starbucks. I had to pay OOP (saying OOP like OOPs) and I deleted my ressie" then you need a break away from the Disboards

New Rule- If you come on a thread looking for someone to flame, I get to throw half eaten food at you!!

Since I just saw the hotdog in a coffee pot it just reminded me of more fun budget board don'ts:

Rule: Don't cook a complete meal for your family at the food court microwave.

Rule: Anyone complaining about the price of a second bun for your double cheeseburger will be forced to pay for the cost of my meal.

New Rule: Ladies if you insist on wearing clothes that show off all of your jiggly parts then I will insist on taking a picture and posting it on my FB for all my friends to get a good laugh.

Oh almost forgot.....:rotfl: :lmao:

Now THAT is just darn funny, I don't care who you are!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

New Rule: If your child tries to push through my legs to get to the rail at Illuminations, or to the curb at the parade, I reserve the right to block them. If you had taught your kid some manners and had they asked politely I would have let them in front of my happily.

New Rule: If you want to "leave the line" to get a bottle of water, a snack, or use the bathroom, you can rejoin at the end. You are not special, a line is exactly that, a LINE....first come, first served!

Wow, only got through 4 pages and already this thread is turning.

I predict a thread where people openly talk about being mean and wishing ill on others, all under the guise of being funny, will not last long.

Saying something mean and then going Ha ha, just kidding! doesn't make it any less mean.

So you are telling me that you have never had one mean-spirited thought in your life? How wonderful it must be to be so sweet and kind.

The thread is meant in jest. No one (expect the following posters who were so afronted by the "mean-spiritedness that they became mean themselves....what a coincidence!) wanted anyone to be seriously injured.

If you notice, the thread pokes fun at all manner of "faux-pas" at the parks, from children, to disabled, to adults, to abnoxious, to foreign etc. It is an equal opportunity "offender."

Everyone has been guilty of doing something "annoying" at the parks, I can guarentee it.

And in case I get flamed for saying its ok to poke fun at children/disabled, I worked as a social worker with teens who have intellectual and physical disabilities. They will be the first to laugh or to make light of an awkward situation.

Some people take themselves far too seriously :sad2:

no kidding. I am certainly glad the op is so perfect. frankly i like disabled people. Nor do I have issues with people from different countries.

I will happily pass you in all of the standby lines because you aren't clever enough to get a fp. Oh yeah...:goodvibes

i hope that all of the pompous folks that have issues with people with disabilities eventually suffer from one...:goodvibes

Wait a sec....these people are bad because they point out situations that can be annoying yet you are ok wishing disabilities on others....hmm...you know what they say about people in glass houses....:rolleyes1

:sad2: And I don't even have an opinion on the original intent of this thread, I just really think it's sick to even joke that it would be funny if someone or their child become disabled. However offensive you think the OP's post was, this totally crosses the line.

I absolutely agree! Wishing serious, life-altering injuries on someone is uncalled for.

I have to agree. People are very ballsy sitting behind their computer screens pretending that they're "just joking". You're right - a smiley face icon after their post does not change the true meaning behind their hate. It's quite sad how bitter some people are...

I'll say it to someone's face. If somrone's "little angel" is shrieking to "express herself" I will let the parent know that ignoring your screaming child is inconsiderate.

If someone in a wheelchair runs over my foot, I'm gonna say "ouch! could you please watch where you are going" just like I would if an able bodied person stepped on my feet.

People aren't "bitter" they are simply expressing pet peeves that they have experienced in the parks.

How about a new rule for the DIS...
New rule: Stop purposely picking fights with people who have a good sense of humor. If you don't think they are funny, dont read it

Now move along, there is nothing to see here!

No kidding!

Translation ...

New Rule: This thread is only for people with the emotional maturity of a 12-year old and who thought that middle school was the best 6 years of their lives. :lmao::laughing::woohoo::rotfl::tongue::lmao:

Lovely generalization you have made there. Cause yanno....judging people for judging people isn't the same type of judgement so it's ok for you to judge :rolleyes:

NEW RULE: If you use all the Dis-terms for rides and parks DURING vacation, you revoke all posting privlidges.

"We are going to the MK today to ride HM, then going to get a fastpass for SM, then will ride TTA until our dinner at CP is ready'.

I've heard people talking like this on busses.....

New Rule: If you are in a Brazilian tour group and one minute two of you are in line and the next minute there are 20 in line, you will be deported immediately.

Since I just saw the hotdog in a coffee pot it just reminded me of more fun budget board don'ts:

Rule: Don't cook a complete meal for your family at the food court microwave.

Rule: Anyone complaining about the price of a second bun for your double cheeseburger will be forced to pay for the cost of my meal.

Does that mean I cant plug my crockpot into the outlet next to my blowdryer and make a pot roast?

New rule: If I kindly let your children in front of me so that they can see the parade and then you try to push your way in front of me and my children, don't be surprised if you end up underneath one of the floats.

Love this!! :rotfl:

New Rule: if I find you smoking in a non-smoking area, you are not allowed to get peeved at me when I spray your cigarette with my mister fan.

As a smoker who follows the rules, I love this!! But along those lines...

New Rule: If you decide to wander down into a far-off-the-beaten-path smoking section and then launch into coughing and fanning theatrics, I reserve the right to come sit thisclose to you and blow smoke in your face.

New Rule: When checking out at a store, you must get your money out of your pocket/wallet/purse, etc. while your items are being rang up. If you wait for your total before doing so, you have to give everybody waiting in line behind you a dollar.

New Rule: If, in your complete amazment of the vastness and complexity of Walt Disney World, you attain sensory overload and must stop in the middle of a walkway, causing traffic congestions and unintentional "bumping", then for the rest of the day, I get to be in front of you, and periodically (without warning) STOP directly in front of you, invading your "bubble" space, and just stare!!!

New Rule: ALL Disney forums and fan sites on the web, stop being nasty to others as we are all here because of a love of Disney.

New Rule: Everyone that runs these Disney Forums should stop being so worried about the "other" sites that area out there. Face it your members are members of the other pages as well, so who cares if the others are mentioned or not.

New Rule: ALL admin's of these sites should take a good hard look at WHY they are involved in Disney web sites, and decide if it is for the fun or the "fame" or Money, and if it is either of the other two, I say shut down your site, and leave.

New Rule: When checking out at a store, you must get your money out of your pocket/wallet/purse, etc. while your items are being rang up. If you wait for your total before doing so, you have to give everybody waiting in line behind you a dollar.

:thumbsup2::laughing:

New rule: anyone using the words in public or on the disboards "trippie" or "breakie" will be immediately banished to six flags.

New rule: stop celebrating things that make no sense, i.e. 17 month wedding anniversary, new braces, kid out of diapers finally.

Hey, come on !! I was VERY proud that my 4 year old is finally out of diapers !!! We had to celebrate !! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

That rule should be implemented everywhere! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter