New Rules for Disney Parks

:lmao: :lmao:

New Rule-please dont let your child pick his nose and then eat his food IN FRONT OF ME!! Then you dont let him wash his hands therefore we are touching these boogers as we are leaving

New Rule- Please parents change your babies diapers often. Nothing like a good "sag" walking around in Florida weather

Good point, but, New rule: If you change your baby on a restaurant table, you will be forced to eat with said diaper on the table.

During one of our trips years ago, we decided to get a wheelchair for my daughter who had hurt her foot (we were in MK). We just couldn't have made it the entire day any other way. She was about 16 or so. However, we DID NOT want to get put to the front of any lines, and we would tell the cast members this, but they insisted. We felt terrible and it really almost ruined our day.

I think that if there are some people who are in wheelchairs and really DON'T
have to go the the front of the line....i.e., they can sit in their wheelchairs while their family waits in the regular line, and then they can join their family when it is the appropriate time, that would be great. This should be a courtesy that should be implemented.

Again, if a family doesn't want to take advantage of immediately going to the front of the line, then they should tell that to the cast member and the cast member should respect that.

All in all, there are some people who spend their whole lives in wheelchairs, and there by for the grace of God go I and if going to the front of the line is a little but of sunshine in their lives, then I am fine with that.

But some people who just use them in the parks to make the day a little bit more comfortable, then, let their families wait in line...while they sit in the wheel chair waiting for them until it is their proper turn.:rolleyes1

NEW RULE: If you are not athletic, but you insist on 'running' to Toy Story mania upon park opening, I get to trip you.

NEW RULE: If you are a man, and you wear black socks and sandals to the park in May, then I get to kick you in the shin.

I don't know what's funnier. The "new rules" in this thread, or the people arguing about how they're not funny.

NEW RULE: If you are not athletic, but you insist on 'running' to Toy Story mania upon park opening, I get to trip you.

NEW RULE: If you are a man, and you wear black socks and sandals to the park in May, then I get to kick you in the shin.

LMAOOOO:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OMG Im crying over here!!

I would say one rule but I know I will get soo flamed.....NVM WTH You only Disney once right?

New Rule- If you know a ride can't accommodate someone of your "physique" do not attempt this ride!!

New Rule – Any child over 6 who needs to be pushed around the park in a stroller because they are too tired to walk should be taken back to the hotel for a mandatory swim and rest break instead of having to go commando at all cost.
I live fairly close and don't get to the part until 10-11am. I push my daughter out of convenience. i can go much faster with her in it than walking. So i'm offended and will report this post. :p:p

Geez, I must have a really dark and twisted sense of humor because I think this thread is really funny.

Stuck up "Mommies" should really take a chill pill. If you don't like what you're reading, step away from the computer and go watch Lifetime (That's probably more up your alley), and leave us terrible, rotten people to mock the dumb, and moronic.

New Rule: If your kids butt into my kids character time, I have the right to punt him or her.

Can't say I ever saw that at Disney, I did, however see it at Plaza San Marco in Venice but in the above example, the parent had the sense to use something portable. In Venice, the little kid was crouching and pooping into a napkin in his mothers hand. And yes, I took a picture b/c I knew no one would believe me!!

Nastiest. Thing. Ever. :sick:

LMAOOOO:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OMG Im crying over here!!

I would say one rule but I know I will get soo flamed.....NVM WTH You only Disney once right?

New Rule- If you know a ride can't accommodate someone of your "physique" do not attempt this ride!!

This happens at Cedar Point EVERY.TIME.WE.GO. Someone tries to fit onto a ride, and it ends up looking like a sausage is being stuffed. Look, if you need a scooter to get to the ride due to being overweight, then that is a pretty good indicator that you will not be able to ride said attraction.

Besides, I don't need that visual in my ride photo anyhow, LOL>

New Rule: Besides baggage check, there is now a deodorant check when entering the parks. If none is detected, you will be directed to a mandatory application station before being allowed to enter.

NEW RULE: If you insist on NOT wearing deodorant in a sub-tropical theme park in the middle of summer, I get to make retching noises and double over holding my stomach every second of time I am in line behind you.

New Rule: Anyone who allows his/her child to use a portable toilet while waiting in line for an attraction should then have said "product" dumped on their feet (which is about as disgusting as I feel watching your child relieve him or herself in a public place).

People do that?:scared1: I would rather hold your place in line than watch your kid use the potty in front of me.

New Rule: Besides baggage check, there is now a deodorant check when entering the parks. If none is detected, you will be directed to a mandatory application station before being allowed to enter.

Haha! Brilliant minds think alike! :thumbsup2

OMG I smelled so many non deodorant people in line I begged for them to reconsider riding and head back to the resort for a "tune up" :lmao:

New rule: Dont cut in front of me in line to get a characters autograph and pretend you don't speak english when I tell you to get to the back of the line. This is for your own protection as you have no idea what my DW is capable of when she is angry.

PS, Fractal your rule about not holding the line up for a Potato Head photo seems contradictory to your rule about the ride being the same in 5 or 10 minutes. :confused3

NEW RULE: If you use the phrase 'the magic is gone for me' because your dole whip was slightly melted, I get to punch you in the solarplexus.

New rule: I don't care how hot it is. Some people shouldn't be wearing tight little "JUICY" shorts and a tanktop.

Hey I resemble that remark!! Only I think it should read if you butt is too fat to fit in the seat! And yes I have a fat butt!! :scared1::rotfl2::rotfl:

They need a fat emoticon on here....:rolleyes1

NEW RULE: Your kid is perpetually 2-years old until they lower the stroller rental prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter