News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I didn't want to spoil myself on the DL Potc changes, we're going in a few weeks.

Was there anything changed besides the auction scene?

I can’t help but find this unfortunate...

“Currently 4 Disney Skyliner towers can be seen from "center" of Epcot (lower right frame).”
View attachment 328150
https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct/status/1005454246379245569/photo/1

Definitely unfortunate- though the one in the upper right you can also see the Swan which i this is already more intrusive and breaking the immersion

They do seem a bit more visible than I was expecting but will wait and see until they are fully done and any screening is put in place. I still think in the end it will be like if you are really looking for them you will be able to spot but that 99% of guests won’t notice - but guess we shall see

Definitely unfortunate- though the one in the upper right you can also see the Swan which i this is already more intrusive and breaking the immersion

They do seem a bit more visible than I was expecting but will wait and see until they are fully done and any screening is put in place. I still think in the end it will be like if you are really looking for them you will be able to spot but that 99% of guests won’t notice - but guess we shall see

Ha yea I was going to say that one is kinda blocking the Swan.

These look like they were taken from some elevation. They also seem to be greatly enlarged. I wonder how visible they will be for the ordinary visitor in real life.
The one that is behind the Eiffel Tower is hard to not notice as you walk across the bridge into France, I didn't notice them anywhere else that was as bad as that one. If you look for stuff you'll always find something, but that one is way too obvious.

Just watched a live stream of the Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Live! ... my 6 year old's reaction was "what is this horribleness?" - so there's one take on it
I’m hoping this show won’t perform on the 4th of July since it is currently scheduled. I want the Voices of Liberty outdoor concerts to happen!!!

Last edited:
Just watched a live stream of the Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Live! ... my 6 year old's reaction was "what is this horribleness?" - so there's one take on it
Yeah.... um... yeah...

Not sure this was necessary. They could do some great things in World Showcase in terms of entertainment. It’s not the worst thing Disney has ever done though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter