News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn you Disney - something else I have to buy!

I didn't mind it. It's certainly better than the "Eat to The Beat" concert they just announced that we got for our trip - Kenny G. I don't find it's something to get particularly worked up about - I mean it certainly would fit better in DHS but since they are building a massive Guardians ride in Epcot I can see the logic in bringing the Guardians here. Any show like this - you can always walk right by if you don't like it. Personally I wish it was going to be there still at the end of August when we visit as I wouldn't mind a nice shady break in the heat of the day. (I also wonder if they are going to mix up the songs, or if it will be the same set every time. Because if it's always the same it definitely has no repeatability - but again for a temporary show that's fine too.

Also, that's probably the best Peter Quill I've seen so far at either DLR or WDW in terms of the looks of him.

I’ll also add that I saw Big Fat Panda post after watching it that it was he most fun he’s had at a live music event at Disney ... so perhaps better in person. And certainly not something to get worked up about - like you said probably fine for a temporary show and at least something different

I do like the actual songs (though for some the band’s cover of them wasn’t the best)

Blue October is actually performing when we are there who I actually like so might check them out

Here ares some pics of a completed Incredicoaster vehicle and a CM that was riding during testing yesterday.

42715705241_883337134c_c.jpg

28841960068_932a313d1b_c.jpg

27846937287_a384a67f5c_c.jpg

42715703431_556ea33000_c.jpg

28841948418_609e00d9fb_c.jpg

All this won't be nearly as intrusive as the Riviera resort is likely going to be.

Agreed. Have we seen that from inside EPCOT yet? It's about as tall as its going to get I think, it must be quite visible by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter