News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting the link on Guardians to watch it, it's um odd. I'm getting sucked in watching it though as I like the songs & Guardians, but it just seems weird but not the worst thing I've ever seen. It gives me the odd old Doug Live! show feel though at times & I'm not sure why.

Thanks for posting the link on Guardians to watch it, it's um odd. I'm getting sucked in watching it though as I like the songs & Guardians, but it just seems weird but not the worst thing I've ever seen. It gives me the odd old Doug Live! show feel though at times & I'm not sure why.

Doug Live! Hadn’t thought about that show in a hot minute ...

New treats inspired by "Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Live" at EPCOT

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...e-galaxy-awesome-mix-live-available-at-epcot/

Definitely think I'll be picking up that Groot sipper with some rocket fuel!

They had been selling that one at DHS a couple of years ago I thought. I really wanted one and looked all over, but I think they were gone. I bet this won't be around until late November for our next trip:(

I would love to get that, but I know these things sell out really fast at DLR. That's our next trip. Maybe they will still have them in November or sell them online. I'm still waiting for them to release that darn B&L cooler with the micro tsum tsums>:(

.......Maybe after a few drinks it improves.....

Luckily, it's at Epcot, where adult beverages are a plenty:)

Watched it with my DD13 to see what she would think. We both kind of looked at each other at the beginning like....what is going on??.....but we actually thought it was fun and we'd be more likely to stop to watch this than whatever else was going on there before (we haven't stopped for the music group that is normally there). The location for it seems a bit odd but I'm all for bringing IP throughout EPCOT so it doesn't bother me.

I can’t help but find this unfortunate...

Well, I have to say that isn't so bad. Based on what you are seeing there you can barely see the tops of the towers, meaning you won't see the cars, and they could still do something to hide them further (Trees or something in front.)

All this won't be nearly as intrusive as the Riviera resort is likely going to be.

Damn you Disney - something else I have to buy!

Just watched a live stream of the Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Live! ... my 6 year old's reaction was "what is this horribleness?" - so there's one take on it

I didn't mind it. It's certainly better than the "Eat to The Beat" concert they just announced that we got for our trip - Kenny G. I don't find it's something to get particularly worked up about - I mean it certainly would fit better in DHS but since they are building a massive Guardians ride in Epcot I can see the logic in bringing the Guardians here. Any show like this - you can always walk right by if you don't like it. Personally I wish it was going to be there still at the end of August when we visit as I wouldn't mind a nice shady break in the heat of the day. (I also wonder if they are going to mix up the songs, or if it will be the same set every time. Because if it's always the same it definitely has no repeatability - but again for a temporary show that's fine too.

Also, that's probably the best Peter Quill I've seen so far at either DLR or WDW in terms of the looks of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter