Nintendo Talk

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
EDIT: Before you read the post that kicked this off please read the Mods bit at the end of this post. It is very important. Also, please check what the current topic of dicussion is and if your topic has been posted previously before posting, as it makes it easier to know what to talk about.

I have heard that people got Animal Crossing: A Wild World has come out to Americian Countries. In the UK, it won't come out till March 2006 in the UK unfortunately. I can't get it for my birthday either, as it comes out on the 31st and my birthday's on the 24th! :(

Anyway, I would like to ask if they have fixed a couple of things in AC before I get it. The list is below:

1. Did they fix the Letter system? I hate not being able to store all my letters from the townspeople; they are special to me!
  2. Can Closets store more now, or is it still 3 things per Closet? I want somewhere else to store more things!
  3. Have they changed the Diary System? I hated the fact that the diary would be deleted after a year. I want to keep my logs forever!
  4. Also, Is it still 1 page of Diary per month? I hated that!
  5. Can we go to the Island again? I heard Kappn is the driver in the cab when you come to town, so I was wondering if he still did boats
  6. Any trains? I loved them!
  7. What about Bob the cat? He may of had a bad taste of clothes, but he was so cool!
  8. Please say there is Mario clothes! I loved walking around in them!
  9. Is there still the whole person moving whenever you visit another town? I hated that!
  10. Is there still the whole people moving thing? I hated that as well!

No spoilers please! I want to see the other new stuff in March! I have read the review, and it looks great!

---------------- Message from mods. Please read --------------------------

While Lori and I do not like to edit posts in order to merge these threads this needed to be seen in the first post. Please forgive us Pokemon_Master -thanks

Originally Posted by Maleficent2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please keep all AC discussions in one thread.

Please Do Not give out your Friends Codes in threads if you post your friends code it will be deleted with out notice.

If you would like a link to the AC forums click below.

http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/

That is not to say we do not allow or welcome AC discussions here let's just not tie up the VMK board with loads of AC threads.

Thanks

Mal & Lori

1:clstes now store 90 items.

2:I have heard nothung about diaries.

3:connect to the wireless network and play with millions of players.

4:about 50 new sanmals.

1. Yes you can.
2.I don't know, as I don't have a closet yet.
3.I didn't even know there was a diary.
4.Look above
5.Nope no island, though that was pretty cool. (also there are no NES games in this on either)
6.No, the only way to go to another town is through the town gate.
7.N/A
8. I have heard of the Mario hat.
9/10. If your person doesn't like, then they can move, but if you go to another town, they might move over there.

Hope that helps. It is a great game, but not for long periods, except at beginning. There is so much more in this game, and i love how I can take it on the go.

I'm new to ACWW. I have a friend code from someone on VMK. The WFC is kinda confusing. It takes some time to even figure out where your connection rage is..LOL.Good luck!

If you have a question about DS or a game for DS, post it. If you have a guide or tips for DS, post it. This is an off topic place to talk with other fellow disers who have and use DS games and just DS's.This thread was orignially posted about Animal crossing. And Animal crossing:wild world. They are Ds games. But now, it's starting to spread about all DS games! Enjoy!And be sure you post anything you know about DS's.If it's what color your DS is to a huge guide.It does not matter. This is just a for fun thread about DS's.

Ok ACWW is a game where you basdically get a second life.(search internet for more)

From the ACWW Guide:Coconuts ocasionally wash up on the beach

Wish on a falling star by pushing A.

Slingshot is a new tool used for hitting presents that Fly through the sky.

You can "gossip" on animals coverstions by pressing A when there talking.

My ACWW Town:Billvill
ACCWW name-Billy
Friend code-coming soon

Oh now wait here just a second... no wonder I have Brain, Funny, Stejohno and Bird for friends!! You are all fellow ACers too?? :cool1: (Yes, the ancient duck plays AC!!)

Hey, what's with the no NES games though? I had gotten all of them but one on AC, and love them! (alright, I am ancient and came from when those games originally were out! - no jokes please) :rolleyes:

I did not get the WW, as I was advised to wait and check out the new Revolution system due out here in the States in February. It is supposed to be able to play both the older and WW versions and for the same, if not lower price. One physical game unit, instead of two, sounds good to me!

Who are your fave characters, from the original? Mine are Bones, Ellie and Admiral.

Animal Crossing is a game for the Nintendo Game Cube. Animal Crossing Wild World is for the Nintendo DS. They are games that are kind of like a children's version of the Sims (not to say that I don't enjoy Animal Crossing as much as DS6). Basically, you have a town filled with animals and you can do jobs for them as work to earn new clothes, money, and furniture to furnish your house. You can also collect things from around the town to sell in stores.

Animal Crossing Wild World is wi-fi enabled, so people from here on the DIS can meet up in that game as well. You can send each other letter and visit each other's towns.

We actually went looking for this game to go with our NDS, but they are sold out here. So, I wait....and play my Phoenix Wright instead. Objection!

Tishke said:
Animal Crossing is a game for the Nintendo Game Cube. Animal Crossing Wild World is for the Nintendo DS. They are games that are kind of like a children's version of the Sims (not to say that I don't enjoy Animal Crossing as much as DS6). Basically, you have a town filled with animals and you can do jobs for them as work to earn new clothes, money, and furniture to furnish your house. You can also collect things from around the town to sell in stores.

Animal Crossing Wild World is wi-fi enabled, so people from here on the DIS can meet up in that game as well. You can send each other letter and visit each other's towns.

We actually went looking for this game to go with our NDS, but they are sold out here. So, I wait....and play my Phoenix Wright instead. Objection!
I got my ACWW at ToysRUs.

I really want to meet dis ACWW people.

rofl Duck, I am also one of the err...more ancient AC players. I bought the original version when it was released on GameCube. Years later, DS6 plays it like it is going out of style. We both love Emerald the Frog and Annicotti the Mouse....hehe cannoli ;)

PurpleDuck said:
Oh now wait here just a second... no wonder I have Brain, Funny, Stejohno and Bird for friends!! You are all fellow ACers too?? :cool1: (Yes, the ancient duck plays AC!!)

Hey, what's with the no NES games though? I had gotten all of them but one on AC, and love them! (alright, I am ancient and came from when those games originally were out! - no jokes please) :rolleyes:

I did not get the WW, as I was advised to wait and check out the new Revolution system due out here in the States in February. It is supposed to be able to play both the older and WW versions and for the same, if not lower price. One physical game unit, instead of two, sounds good to me!

Who are your fave characters, from the original? Mine are Bones, Ellie and Admiral.
Duck my friend!Do you play ACWW?

We can swap friend codes.:)

Saxsoon said:
1. Yes you can.
2.I don't know, as I don't have a closet yet.
3.I didn't even know there was a diary.
4.Look above
5.Nope no island, though that was pretty cool. (also there are no NES games in this on either)
6.No, the only way to go to another town is through the town gate.
7.N/A
8. I have heard of the Mario hat.
9/10. If your person doesn't like, then they can move, but if you go to another town, they might move over there.

Hope that helps. It is a great game, but not for long periods, except at beginning. There is so much more in this game, and i love how I can take it on the go.
Hey Bird Brain!

you play ACWW too?Cool!

Do you have Wi-Fi?

Captain Brain said:
I got my ACWW at ToysRUs.

I really want to meet dis ACWW people.

LOL I went to Toys R US, WalMart, Target, Best Buy, Circuit City, EB Games, Gamestop....I live in a pretty large place, but they are just sold out everywhere. I got Nintendogs (came with my pink bundle pack), Phoenix Wright and Trauma Center for now....When I beat those I am moving on to Lunar and ACWW. Somewhere I hope there is time for class. Hmm....I wonder if I can get credit for all these virtual cases I am winning!? :rolleyes:

Tishke said:
LOL I went to Toys R US, WalMart, Target, Best Buy, Circuit City, EB Games, Gamestop....I live in a pretty large place, but they are just sold out everywhere. I got Nintendogs (came with my pink bundle pack), Phoenix Wright and Trauma Center for now....When I beat those I am moving on to Lunar and ACWW. Somewhere I hope there is time for class. Hmm....I wonder if I can get credit for all these virtual cases I am winning!? :rolleyes:
Oh cool a pink DS.

I got my gray one just to know that I could have gotten a red one.

pokemon_master said:
OK, I have heard that people got Animal Crossing: A Wild World has come out to Americian Countries. In the UK, it won't come out till March 2006 in the UK unfortunately. I can't get it for my birthday either, as it comes out on the 31st and my birthday's on the 24th! :(

Anyway, I would like to ask if they have fixed a couple of things in AC before I get it. The list is below:

1. Did they fix the Letter system? I hate not being able to store all my letters from the townspeople; they are special to me!
  2. Can Closets store more now, or is it still 3 things per Closet? I want somewhere else to store more things!
  3. Have they changed the Diary System? I hated the fact that the diary would be deleted after a year. I want to keep my logs forever!
  4. Also, Is it still 1 page of Diary per month? I hated that!
  5. Can we go to the Island again? I heard Kappn is the driver in the cab when you come to town, so I was wondering if he still did boats
  6. Any trains? I loved them!
  7. What about Bob the cat? He may of had a bad taste of clothes, but he was so cool!
  8. Please say there is Mario clothes! I loved walking around in them!
  9. Is there still the whole person moving whenever you visit another town? I hated that!
  10. Is there still the whole people moving thing? I hated that as well!

No spoilers please! I want to see the other new stuff in March! I have read the review, and it looks great!

1. Not sure about the letter system not one of my favorite parts and I am still building my house so have not gotten down to letter writing yet.

2. Yes you can store more like Brain said but you will have the same items in every storage item you own...in other words if you have a chest of drawers and buy another to store more you can not the same items are in every storage unit you own so you max out at 90 items.

3. There are no diaries that I have seen

4. No island

5. No train

6. No Bob

7.Mario Clothes how to's are in the Guide

8. yes they do still move and they also move when you don't

9. ???I am totally not sure what you mean

Some things that are different:

You do not have your own house you share a house with 3 other characters, more fish, more bugs and a bigger house.

Nooks has a beauty place where you can change you look.

You can now wear hats, sunglasses only one pair of shoes still I think.

There is a coffee shop at the Museum.

An Observatory where you can make and name your own constellations.

As with the last game you need the guide.

Remember this is not a gmaecube game but a DS game so some of the Great things about AC Cube are not included and I miss them. I hope they decide to do an updated AC Cube soon!

I also wish we could interact with the DS and the Cube versions. :(

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter