Nintendo Talk

I have Nintendogs: Daschund & Friends, I have 2 Golden Retrievers and 1 Shiba Inu. 1 of the Golden Retrievers I named Mario and he is wearing a Mario hat, :rotfl2: and the other I named Luigi and he is wearing a Luigi hat! :rotfl2: My black Shiba Inu I named Bowser and he is wearing a pirate hat pirate:

<--- It's Japanese name is "Buizeru", and it is supposed to be a weasal with a split tail.

<--- This one's Japanese name is perappu, and it's head is supposed to be a music note.

<--- This one's Japanese name is "Tamanta", and is the Pre-evolution of Mantine!

Woo!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

(Images cortesy of Pokemon UK website)

DarthJordan said:
I have Nintendogs: Daschund & Friends, I have 2 Golden Retrievers and 1 Shiba Inu. 1 of the Golden Retrievers I named Mario and he is wearing a Mario hat, :rotfl2: and the other I named Luigi and he is wearing a Luigi hat! :rotfl2: My black Shiba Inu I named Bowser and he is wearing a pirate hat pirate:

Hmmm, I can't remember exactly which one I have (my brother mostly plays it, allthough I payed for half of it :mad:) I think it's the Labrador and Friends. (if that is one....)

To let everyone know, new pokemon/stuff about pokemon in the Upcoming Pokemon game Pokemon Diamond and Pearl can be located at the following posts in this thread:

1) Post 146 -> The first 5 pokemon annonced
2) Post 150 -> Some of Post 146's names.
3) Post 303 -> More new pokemon plus a name for 1 of the 5 pokemon in post 146. 3 are shadows of the ones in post 363
4) Post 363 -> 3 Pokemon shadows revealed.

Here is somethings not related to the next major pokemon games but are still cool:

1) Post 160 -> Weird item thing in the next pokemon game "Pokemon mysterious dungeon" that most people thought was a new pokemon.
2) Post 184 -> Just some random thing about the 9th Pokemon movie
3) Post 201 -> Dancing Trapinch
4) Post 204 -> More pokemon gifs
5) Post 205 -> Even more pokemon gifs!

All of this (and probably more) can be found on websites on the net anyway.. LOL

I can't keep up with all this pokemon stuff!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I gave up a LONG time ago!! :lmao:

I just got MarioKart DS. I don't know what took me sooo long. Man do I need to practice before I play relay people.

Just Got To A Point In Pokemon Emerald. I Have Played 103 Hours And Have 171 Pokemon :)

Ah Pokemon. I summon thee Pickachu!!! I remember those days. But now i'm back relaxing and thinking...also playing ACWW

You spelled "Pikachu" wrong... And if you're going to spell it that way, people might think you mean "Pick-a-nose" from The Simpsons.

pokemon_master said:
<--- It's Japanese name is "Buizeru", and it is supposed to be a weasal with a split tail.

<--- This one's Japanese name is perappu, and it's head is supposed to be a music note.

<--- This one's Japanese name is "Tamanta", and is the Pre-evolution of Mantine!

Woo!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

(Images cortesy of Pokemon UK website)
AWW

There so cute!

I bought the ARWING from Pudgy fro 1800 bells. Note that this is not in the guide as well as many other Nintendo items. Like the coin, it is believed they will be given out of Nintendo WFC. I think the ARWING is the only NINTENDO item that I know of along with the Metroid (from Gulliver) that can be obtained without hacking.

If you would like it, just give a little something and I can buy it from my catalog. I believe it is only 7400.

Bird, I have the Mario coin.

It was received a couple months ago by opening you Gate.

Oh yeah, I know. That is a gift given out over the NWFC. It is believed that other Nintendo (Mario) items will be released the same way. Also you got the lovely loveseat on valentine's day. Don't worry it is not rare.

It took me most of the day, but I finally found a munchlax avater. After much editing on paint, it's finally ok to be used as an avater.

How's my avatar folks?

Thanks Brain! I loved that part in the Pokemon Anime where May tries to capture Munchlax, but only have Munchlax eat the ball and then get capture from the inside!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I can't watch the show very easily due to school and VMK.

BTW: What site do you get your pokemon info from?

I get my info from Serebii.net mostly, but I also do visit pkmn.co.uk for info too.

I got most of these pictures from google images though! ^_^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter