Nintendo Talk

Shadow, yeah ur right...i was reading something on the official site, and i saw the previews.. King Mickey i think u use when ur defeating alll those heartless ...

lol

and Riku,Sora,Axelfan

BHK stands for the Blond Haired Kid... real name Roxas...says that hes like the dark side of Sora or something.

KHSora_VMK_Love said:
Shadow, yeah ur right...i was reading something on the official site, and i saw the previews.. King Mickey i think u use when ur defeating alll those heartless ...

lol

and Riku,Sora,Axelfan

BHK stands for the Blond Haired Kid... real name Roxas...says that hes like the dark side of Sora or something.
Here's what I think happened (in spoiler format):
Remember in the first game when you became a heartless at the end? Well, when you became a heartless, roxas was created.

Okay Spoilers I read from the internet...
Highlight to read...Roxas is Sora's Nobody, as is Namine is Kairi's. This happened when they lost their hearts in KHI. You start off as Roxas in the beginning. Plus Mickey, Riku, and the King aren't the only Keyblade Masters. (Not counting orginization)

can't wait for the game

also i know when you play king mickey don't read if you don't want to know...

king mickey will appear if you choose to fight again after being defeated but does not always appear so when you do play as him when you use your drive it is to revive sora (this is what i have heard from one of the kh2 forums plus video :))

yeah so highlight between there but don't if you don't want to know how to get him and want to find out for yourself (don't blame me if you read this and didn't want to since i did warn you... twice)

also anyone seen the beginning video? it's great (again spoiler don't read if you don't want to know about it you have been warned) it is all about the past events so like destiny islands, hallow bastion, door to lightness, chain of memories and that's basically it so really if you have then lets discuss about it...

Kingdom Hearts seems like a cool game.I just read about Kingdom Hearts 2 in my game informer magazine!

anyone thanks that they should put the three girls from final fantasyX2 in it that would be wicked asewsome!! :worship:

oh yea i played a demo of kingdom hearts at E3 really sweet not to different but sweet

I was searching through my old NES games and found Disney Adventure In The Magic Kingdom. I remember plying this game and going on some of the rides like The Racing Track and Space Mountain..

I have yet to play it now but i will...

I don't remeber that, but for Playstation (one) my son has a Disney racing game that is alot of fun. My 5 yr old loves it. You race around a Disney park.

Never had a Playstation.

I do have Disney Racing for the N64
and Disney Party (like mario party but with Disney Characters) For teh gamecube..

I guess Nintendo, Sony, and Disney have ties to each other

Okay this has gone really off topic, so please return it to Nintendo. Sorry I love KH too, but.. yeah. But I do have to say this, Squaresoft has officially announced the date as March 28, and I preorded from EB yesterday and they too had March 28. For everyone that did not see my orginal post on the matter, Opera is creating a web browser for the DS and Nintendo is creating a TV Tuner. For more info on the Opera operating systems, go to www.opera.com and I was talking about KH.

well i played that Nintedno NES Disney game, really classic...

Haunted Mansion Game
Pirates Game
Mine Train Game
Space Mountain Game
Racing Game
And Trivia

and i have not won yet o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter