• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Nintendo Talk

Dragonlord11_7 said:
idk :confused3 whats wrong with it, but are there two disc holder thingies?
if there are the company that produced/developed might have made a mistake :rolleyes1 if they are the same they might look exactly the same but try playing both of the discs
if there aren't any thingies then maybe it might be an aciident it got in there

Gl finding out

yes there are two disc holders thingies there's no denying it now i'm special! lol

What game is it. Because my Enter the Matrix game has two discs in it. Maybe I don't understand the dilema.

Guys this time it was on the fifth page, don't let this die.

I have a DS too! But, sadly, I'm grounded and (gamebot's favorite saying) my ROUTER IS EVIL!!

im not on that much but i have a sweet town..

Apples, Cherries, and Pears
with a few coconut trees
A nookingtons
and one huge house.

You do know you have to pay to get in there. I have tried in past.

Also, Bigdude, Mal stated please do not post your friend code on here. You CAN send it in PM though.

DS? do you mean disney son? if so Dragonlord11_7, I'm so consfused if you mean Disney son! :confused3

StitchfansJr said:
DS? do you mean disney son? if so Dragonlord11_7, I'm so consfused if you mean Disney son! :confused3
Dual Screen, not dear son! BTW, big news!! Nintendo will soon have demo download stations at Best buy and Game Stop!! YAY!!

Also on MEtroid Prime Hunters, there will be voice chat between matches with friends. This IS BIG NEWS> ALso I have MKDS send me your code

PrinceLegolas said:
Dual Screen, not dear son! BTW, big news!! Nintendo will soon have demo download stations at Best buy and Game Stop!! YAY!!

Hard hitting news...
LOL, jk. Exciting, though.

Saxsoon said:
Also on MEtroid Prime Hunters, there will be voice chat between matches with friends. This IS BIG NEWS> ALso I have MKDS send me your code

Very cool feature, finally putting the microphone to good use! :)

PrinceLegolas said:
Oh good!!! :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter