Nintendo Talk

For all those who care about pokemon, I present the star of the 9th pokemon movie (showing in japan). The blue dude is the "Prince of the sea" pokemon and is temporialy named Manafi! The three shadows are pokemon that will be revealed in due course.

Please also note that Rukario, one of the orignal 5 pokemon revealed in the 8th pokemon movie name is actually Lucario!

Have fun you pokemon fans!

First of all, Welcome to the DIS!
Alright, the game is either coming out on the first or 30th.
Worlds you'll be visiting:
  • The Land of Dragons (Mulan)
  • Beast's Castle (Buety and the Beast)
  • Olympus Colisseum (Hercules)
  • Timeless River (Steamboat Willie)
  • 100 Acre Woods (Winnie the Pooh)
  • Atlantica (The Little Mermaid)
  • Port Royal (Pirates of the Carribean)
  • Agrabah (Aladdin)
  • Halloween Town/Christmas Town (Nightmare Before Christmas)
  • Pride Land (Lion King)
  • Space Paranoids (Tron)
  • Twilight Town
  • Hallow Bastion
  • Disney Castle
  • The World that never was
Check out this months OPM and EGM issues for a better overview of the start and other worlds.
You are supposedly able to play as King Mickey in a couple of parts.
You start playing not as Sora, but as another person (I'd spoil it and stuff.)
The triangle button is used more often now.

In America, it's not out yet It was supposed to come out near December- January for America. In Japan it came out Decemeber 22. In America, it comes out March 31-April 10.

I just read the news on it. LOL IM A BIG FAN TOO! WOOT!

KHSora_VMK_Love said:
well, its not out for Englisg, but for Japan it came out at december 22 ...here maybe around march31- april 6
I don't think there's a certain time it's released that the gaming industry has for sure. The OPM says it's out on the first, EGM says it's out on the 30th, who knows?

Amazon has KH2 coming out on April 15th. Buena Vista games ( I believe the Disney arm of this) has a press release from early in February saying it will ship to retailers on March 28th. So... I would start looking near the end of March.

I too am looking forward to this game. The whole family likes to play it.

Sort of a silly question because I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but is it only on PS2? I'd really like to get it but I only have Gamecube.

iluvcountry said:
Sort of a silly question because I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but is it only on PS2? I'd really like to get it but I only have Gamecube.

You are right. It is exclusive to PS2.

EB Games and Toys 'R' Us have pre-orders and they're stating it comes out March 1st.

In gamestop ...they said the game is coming out March 31... so idk..im getting it when it comes out though..

Hecka cool...u get to combine with goofy and donald... woot ..

Riku said:
u do thats so cool and u get to be king mickey and theres a mystery dude named morex

Lol, u actually find mickey woot... eh...no offense but its Roxas...anyway...lol its ok when i saw him im all like...LOOK ITS THE BHK!! lol..

King Mickey and Riku are together...i didnt play the GBA game kind though..*sigh*

The rumor mill states that if you get owned in a boss fight you can call on King Mickey, where you'll be able to play as him and beat the crap out of them, but then you have to revive Sora to finish the boss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter